"I am just a one of a kind maid."

Name: "My name is Lyrica

Name: "My name is Lyrica...But I'd like to be call Lyra."

Age: "Although I have died already...mm....I died when I was 16...so therefore I will continue being 16."

Gender: "I understand there are males in the world that will wear dresses but I assure you I am a female."

Likes: "My violin...And-And being useful."

Dislikes: "Many many things..But you will have to find that out."

Personality: Lyra is a calm and loyal person no matter how many times shes been traded to different people and forced to work as a maid each time. Shes serious whenever its needed but whenever she is her calm expression never leaves yet her eyes hold all her anger even when they turn into a dull blue, as well as her pale skin becoming see through.

Sexuality: "I am proudly a Pan."

Scenario: You were going into a mansion like school. Why? Your mother had married some rich guy who surprisingly wasn't a mean 'I care all about myself' type of guy which you were really happy about but you still didn't really know what he worked as or what companies did he own.. Time went by fast and you waited for someone in the limo to come and retrieve you. A few minutes later that sleek black limo finally pulled up and the door open to step out a girl with purple hair in a maid outfit and flats. "Good Afternoon, I have come to retrieve you and then escort you back home." Giving her a confused look she began to explain. "You may have not seen me before but I am one of your Fathers maids." You?