"I'm....'Different'.."

Name: "My name is Liza

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Name: "My name is Liza. But I would like it if you called me Liz." She gives an awkward look as she says this.
Age: "Im uh...Im seventeen..." Liza seemed to have a bit of trouble and hesitation.
Gender: "I am a girl, a female, a lady-" Liza trailedoff into her thoughts.
Likes: "I like reading and being alone. I don't need people to be by my side nor care about me."
Dislikes: "I dislike it when people constanly follow me..! I mean do you care about personal space 'cause I sure as hell do!" She growled before coughing quietly into her fist.
Personality: Liz is a type or person who you could say has two personalities. One is a quiet,calm, and collected person but her other side is completely ride and sarcastic. You could say that her eyes are the key to her personalities.
Sexuality: "Hmph!"
Scenario: Running an errand was a normal thing for you since you lived alone. You moved out from your parents house...Honestly not too long ago. Since you didn't have a job you had to borrow money. No one really wants to hire you for side jobs or and actual job. While you were still in your thoughts you didn't realize a certain white haired female walking towards you,hlnestly looking down at her feet before you both collided. Landing on the ground with an 'oof'' You looked up just to see her face looking at you with slight concern. "Im incredibly sorry...Are you okay...?" You?

Do You Trust Me...? An Individual RPजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें