"Alice...Im to escort you."

Name: "I'm White Rabbit

Name: "I'm White Rabbit...but you can call me whatever you want."
Age: "That's a good question."
Gender: "I know I'm flat chested but come on.."
Likes: "Not being late, queen of hearts, being slow. Okay can we go now?"
Dislikes: "Being late."
Personality: "Let's put the shortly okay? I can get serious at times and I can really get sarcastic..anything else just find out.."
Sexuality: "I'm Pan Okay?!"

In this roleplay there will be two different parts of you. The non-hostile part which is your original character and then the sadistic part of you. Think of it kinda like Liu Woods.

Scenario:
"Alice."
You heard something say but you brushed it off thinking you were imagining things so you continued walked along the...surprisingly and very scarily...empty street. I mean serious,y it's usually crowded here. Even at night!
"Alice."
You heard it again before you began to walk faster picking up speed until you were running.
"Alice get out the way!" A voice yelled from above you and which you followed the order just to barely miss a girl with rabbit ears land on her feet in front of you. "Hello Alice." "Who?" "You." "I'm not..I'm not Alice. What even is Alice?" You asked with a balled fist. "You're A-" Your vision faded before you saw the bunny girl on the ground in front of you, holding her cheek in surprise before turning to her emotionless expression and removed her hand. "Alice..." Sje said seriously, her red eyes glowing slightly.
You?