"Ice skatin',"

Name: "Rosalia

Name: "Rosalia. It seems as though you have forgotten me...but no worries.. for I remember you."
Age: "I turned 17 this month."
Gender: "I am in every shape and form a female."
Likes: "I simply ador- I can't keep talking like this...anyway... I love ice skating."
Dislikes: "You have yet to find out."
Personality: Rosalia is a nice person who tries her best not to make anyone disappointed, seeing as why she took up skating. Her family and friends thought it would be amazing if she could do such a thing and well, she did it.
Sexuality: "I'll happily say I'm Pansexual."
Scenario:
SINCE WATTPAD DECIDED TO DELETE ALL MY SH- PROGRESS I HAVE TO WRITE IT OVER AGAIN.

You were on your way to the skating rink, seeing that was the place where most skaters are for practice. Honestly, it's obvious since the competition is coming up two months from now and they really want to stay on their toes, but on the way there you heard someone running and you quickly moved out of the way just in time for a girl to run right past you. Noticing something in her hand, you saw that those were ice skates which made you run behind her. After a while you had gotten to your location only not to see her anymore. You entered and began walking towards the fence like wall where the audience can watch. "Rosalia you can't slack up like that during the competition...You'd lose points.." A male frowned only for Rosalia to nod with a smile and try again. Let's just say a few minutes later she nailed the 'Performance' but couldn't stop herself from skating. So she flew into a wall. Head. First.
You?