"Run Away Pianist."

Name: "Marielena Stepheno

Name: "Marielena Stepheno." She gives a soft smile.
Age: "I may not look like it but I'm actually 17."
Gender: "I mean...I am female.."
Likes: "Oh how much do I love the piano~" She begins to trail off. "Parfait, beau, tout simplement merveilleux!" She exclaimed in French.
Dislikes: "Uhh....let's see...I really dislike failing..messing up..someone being disappointed in me. I really try my best. I-I really do!"
Personality: Marielena is a quiet person who would rather play her emotions on the piano then saying them. She really is a kind person but can be easily made nervous if out in a certain position.
Sexuality: "I'm a proud pansexual."
Scenario:
There was a concert with one of your favorite piano players Marielena herself which you were pretty excited for. You went there with a couple of friends but they had seemed to go their on way when the cancer started, leaving you completely lost.
"Welcome to the concert!" You heard a feminine voice with a light French accent speak and you looked up to see the familiar blonde with emerald eyes.
The crowd went wild until Marielena sat down and began to play (Insert Your Favorite Song In a piano Version Cause People Have Different Opinions And Might Not Like My Certain Choices)
Everyone was silent until she messed up on a note. There were a few murmurs but you couldn't help but notice the panic in the Pianists eyes. "N-No worries..I can..I can.." She spoke before she began to try playing again before stopping, everyone was staring at her either with disgust or complete shock. Marielena stood up and and ran off stage just in time for everyone to begin yelling insults. Most likely because she ruined their favorite song but yknow...
You turned to see that she was gone, you?