"Human."

Name: She stares at you with an emotionless expression

Name: She stares at you with an emotionless expression. "Caduto."
Age: "I've honestly lost count..so don't ask anymore..."
Gender: "I can't believe you.."
Likes: (Find Out ^^)
Dislikes: (Find Out ^^)
Personality: Caduto is a rather emotionless yet calm person,  who would rarely laugh at things. (That's one explanation xD)
Sexuality: "Mm..."
Scenario:
It had been a couple of years since you had met Caduto (You were 9 at that time) and became friends as you would call it, until one day she was acting different. Like..an angry different. She would curse at things and glare at them and as well as you like that 'I want you dead' look. So you decided to ask what was wrong. Bad idea. And so that's where you both are now, her walking along the edge of the roof and you in her arm (Like she's using one arm to carry you by her side.) "Stop squirming, human." She muttered. Actually, you were alright with the name. Caduto never really called you by your name and you were fine with it. "But why are we up here?!" "..." She didn't respond So you were guessing that she was thinking about something which caused her grip on you to loosen. And more. Until finally you were falling from a skyscraper. "(Y/N)...?" She asked before looking at you. "(Y/N)!" She yelled before diving after you.
You got out of your daydream as You realized she was holding her hand out from you to grab. 'She's not flying...Right...She wouldn't catch up..the disadvantage..' You thought before shaking your head at her. "You wanted me to die anyway right? So let your dreams come true right here, right now!" You yelled back, more confidence and dominance in your voice. "Please! I'm sorry just...just..Grab my hand! I don't want you to die!"
So will you? Or won't you.