"Burn the witch!"

Name: "I-I

Name: "I-I...I can't tell you...Theyll kill the both of us..please leave..." She warned, whimpering slightly.
Age: "Please stop...Im begging you." Tears began to trail down her face. (Shes 16 in human years)
Gender: "I..."  She didn't respond, seeming as if she gave up. (Female)
Likes: "..." She doesn't seem to want to talk back to you. (She loves animals as well as the dark.)
Dislikes: (Trust me. She'll let you know when she doesn't like something.)
Personality: She is actually a calm and collected person who seems strict but is very kind. Yet because of the cruel handling from the villagers they have broken her down to the point where she is afraid and will cry because of anything. But if she feels as if she is fine with you then she can be sarcastic and more.
Sexuality: (She is pansexual.)
Scenario:
You heard people talking about a witch that was to be burned and honestly you wanted to see it. Yet when you got there you didn't expect to see a girl hanging on the cross crying, letting out pleas. "I'm sorry! Just please let me go-" She was interrupted by a small child throwing a rock at her which he put her dead in her face. "Follow the kid! Do the same!" They all screamed before picking up objects and throwing it at her, but they later stopped seeing a person in a cloak come up to the cross with a torch. "Burn the witch!" They all chanted.
You?