"Have you ever wondered how dying feels like?"

Name: "I'm Benjamin Franklin

Name: "I'm Benjamin Franklin." He said sarcastically. "Don't get me wrong it would be cool to be famous but Its actually Victor."
Age: "Knocking on twenties door."
Gender: "Clearly I'm a male. If that's not enough I'm a female that works out a lot."
Likes: "I don't know. Define it."
Dislikes: "Annoying people that think they're the best of anything I swear.."
Personality: Victor is really sarcastic if you give him a dumb question or just because he feels like it. He doesn't really warm up to people that much.
Sexuality: "I like everything. You should get what I'm saying here."
Scenario:
You were walking along the sidewalk on your way to the grocery store for your Mother but along the way it seems like someone was arguing. "It's yours dammit! Why are you so difficult?!" A woman who seemed two months pregnant yelled. "I honestly don't think it's mine seeing that you've been sleeping around for the past two months." Victor calmly replied before you accidentally scrapped your shoe against the concrete making an awkward sound. "Who's there? Is that someone you're cheating on me with?" The woman asked but was totally ignored but Victor. He walked closer to you, a gun in hand. You panicked and quickly pushed him down which wasn't easy might I add. He looked up at you with the gun in your direction. "Don't move." You ignored him and walked towards the woman. "Get away from me." She snapped causing you to stop in your tracks. "Look, stop accusing people of being your baby daddy. Oh wait.. I forgot you can't remember who he is because of all the men you slept with." "W-what do you know?!" "Enough to see that you stuttered." She stared at you before running off with tears in her eyes. Victor still had the gun pointed at you with a blank expression. You?