"Im not going...."

Name: She looks at with with a small frown on her face before sighing

Name: She looks at with with a small frown on her face before sighing. "Yu-Jin Choi."
Age: "I'm sixteen...Why do you care..?" Yu-Jin asked slowly before giving you a suspicious look.
Gender: "Oh right...I totally look like a boy." She said sarcastically.
Likes: "Stay out of my business."
Dislikes: "What did I just say?!"
Personality: Yu-Jin is a sarcastic yet quiet person. She's independent and hates it when people treat her like a child and try to get into her life no matter how short she is.
Sexuality: "So help me if you don't leave me be...."
Scenario:
Ah yes...the best time of everyone's life. A school day!
I'm lying but anywhore
The school bell had rang any everyone rushed into their seats and waited boredly for the substitute to come in.
Skipping all of the boring crap
The bell rang for everyone to leave home but you couldn't help but realize that one of your classmates were absent. AGAIN. But it was understandable seeing that she was always sick and you always brought the homework to her. After getting out of your thoughts you had seemed to already stop in front of the Choi's house...er...Dojo.. Anyways a home is a home is a home.
You knock on the door to see the short Korean open the door and look up at you. "What..?" You?