"Im a wolf spirit."

Name: "My name is

Name: "My name is...well...call me Blue." She mutters as she slowly closes her exhausted red eyes, slowly falling asleep before immediately waking up. "And who might...you be..?"
Age: "I'm uh...Sixteen..honestly I almost forgot.." Blue gave out a yawn as she stared lazily at you.
Gender: "She...I mean I could show you...but I'm too sleepy for that."
Likes: "I like cold places...the dark...The quiet...where I can sleep..."
Dislikes: "...." Blue had fallen asleep for a few seconds.
Personality: Blue is a quiet person but is more of a strict and stern one.
Sexuality: "Everything...I love everyone..Human or not.."
Scenario: You gave a sigh as you stared at the sleeping bluenette on the couch. Actually she was your neighbor and her family let you come over from time to time. Honestly they were a wonderful warm family. "Wake up." You said loudly only for her to wince and cover your ears which made you confused. "What's wrong-" "Nothing wrong.." Blue replied with a sigh, her dark spots were showing more than often. "Sleep. You really need it." "So tired.." She muttered before rubbing her eyes. 'Did she even hear me?' You wonder before picking her up and bringing her to her room up stairs an placed her in the bed. "Sleep. I'm not going to repeat myself." You frown and she couldn't help but nod. "Fine...." You?