Chapter 1: New Arrival

Minhee View:

Flashback:

"Minhee promise you won't forget me" Sehun spoke as he extended his pinkie out to me, We intertwined our pinkies as we promised each other. "Will I ever get to see you again?" I asked "I don't know, But if we do I hope neither of us forget" His smile always

brightened up my day when I was feeling down, I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out but a small squeal. Sehun pulled me into a tight hug as tears began to form in my glossy eyes. "Don't cry everything's going to be alright, It might take a month or a year but I will come back to you." At the mention of years pierced through my heart, I could't believe that the fact my best friend was leaving. "What if you never come back?" I asked trying to contain my sobs "I promise you I will come back, No matter what happens I'll be here for you. Just you wait" "Yah! Sehun hurry up already.... we have to go now" Kai I believe called out as he entered the car, "I have to go now Minhee...." There was a long pause "Don't forget me" Those were the last words he said before leaving me all alone.
End of Flashback:

'Don't forget me' those three simple words were the only things going through my mind at the time, It had been 5 years since I saw Oh Sehun. He became very successful in life, As for me all I ever did successful was past all my exams. "Miss Kang... do you know the answer?" I looked up at the teacher as everyone stared at me "ahh... n-no Miss" I hesitated giving the teacher a innocent look. "Please pay attention instead of daydreaming about who knows what" She spoke giving me a stern look "How would you know if I was daydreaming or not" I asked as everyone went silent "What did you say Miss Kang" I could hear a bit of sass in her tone "You heard me" I spoke laying back in my chair crossing my arms as everyone looked at me in surprise. It's normal for me to act out of line like this but I guess I was having one of my real bitchy moments where I disobeyed teacher and partially swear at them without a fuck in the world.

"Do you want a detention young lady" " It's not like a stupid detention is gonna hurt me" I say shrugging my shoulders as the whole class gasped "Well then.. I will be expecting you to show up after school" "What ever helps you sleep at night" I felt a smirk sketch my face, "THAT IS ENOUGH MISS KANG, I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR NONSENSE" She yelled at me but all I did was shrug it off, The teacher went back to teaching the lesson while I looked out the window gazing towards the park. The park was the main source of me and Sehun's memories, Good or bad they were our memories and ours alone no body could ever change that one simple fact.

*Bell Rings*

I jump out of my seat rushing towards the door until my phone just happened to be ringing, I pushed through the crowed that formed before me. "Yah!... hurry up already" I mumbled reaching a empty but peaceful courtyard. I answer my phone which turns out to be V.

On the phone:

Me: "Hello?"

TaeTae: "Hello?, ahhh do you wanna attend a party we're throwing?"

Me: "When is it??"

TaeTae: "This Thursday... so you in?"

Me: "we'll see"

And with that I hung up on Taehyung walking back into the building and towards the lockers, "59034" I mumbled as I put in the combination in my locker. "Yahh! Minhee!" A loud voice called through out the crowd, I looked over to my left to see Sowon. Her long brunette hair swayed as she ran towards me waving something in her hand. It looked like one of those celebrity magazines she always read. "What do you need?" I asked grabbing my books for next period. "OMG I JUST CANT BELIEVE IT ....... HE'S COMING HE'S REALLY COMING!!" she squealed jumping around shoving the magazine in my face. "Calm down Sowon, who's coming?" "Page 5! READ IT OMO HURRY UP AND READ IT" I turned each page examining all the pictures and headlines until I reached page 5, 'Exo's Sehun attending Unicorn high school in Seoul' A smile formed as memories of Sehun and I played through my mind. "CAN YOU BELIEVE SE-" I covered her mouth "Shhh be quiet.... If I remove my hand will you promise me to be quiet" She nods hastily, I slowly remove my hand as her smile widens.... a small squeal escapes her lips.