Chapter 10: This is the end

All he remembers is being discharged, practicing in the studio, and waking up in the hospital.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

'It's been days since I last saw him. His skin was pale and his lips were cracked. I miss looking at his smile, his laugh, and his pouts. I'm trapped inside this cage, this cage that stops me from spreading my wings free, this cage I've been locked in for years, Suffering for the sake of him returning but what did I gain from all this pain?' "Strength, Hope, attitude, Depression, Sorrow.... And where did that lead me to... More pain" 'Forget him, he's not worth your time. But if you forget him, your letting go of your precious memories you once adored and lived for. Do you really want to forget about him? Leave him... He's caused you so pain... Do you really wanna go back to that!' I feel like I'm a movie where I have two split personalities, The evil one and The good one. 'JUST FORGET HIM AND EVERYTHING HE HAS CAUSED YOU!'

I have made my decision and its been killing me deep within. My head aches but I need to rest, to sleep it off and prepare for tomorrow. My skin is tingling from the blankets, Dim lights that shine through my window, those little sound of crickets and dogs barking filled my ears.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Next Day:

The sun is way to bright for me and I feel like I'm going blind just from morning sunlight, my eyes are finally adjusting to the light and I let out a small yawn before getting up and getting ready. I walked into the shower and strip off my clothes, I turn the knobs to a warm temperature and let the water slid down my back, each drop fell apart just like my life. Like glass, it's fragile and shatters easily but like droplets of water, they part ways and slip away into the dark. That could be used as the very definition of how my life is right now. I turn the shower off and step out and wrap the towel around my body, after drying myself, I throw on a black plain shirt with a white high cut skirt that reaches my knees, black timberlands and black rimed glasses to finish off. 'This skirt feels so weird but why not give it a try right?' My hair was tied up in a high ponytail, I walked into the kitchen In search of a sharp knife and fortunately I found one laying on the counter. The knife was hidden safely in my galaxy coloured back-pack along with my art books and pencil case. "That should be everything..... Should I really do this?" My thoughts are filled with memories but I shake my head gripping my phone tightly. "This will be the end of my suffering."

I left my house and walked towards the bus stop. It took 3 minutes just for the bus to arrive and sadly it was full, "Where are you going miss?" Such a grumpy tone coming from the bus driver, "Yoon-Shang Hospital" he gestured for me to go sit down. There aren't any spare seats and I'm definitely ain't gonna sit next to a random stranger was what I thought before I spotted TaeTae leaning against the window seat, Half of his face was covered by a black mask with his dyed blonde hair rested against his forehead. I walked towards TaeTae and quickly sat beside him, He looked at me with a expressionless face before he actually saw me, his dull expression soon turned into a bright box smile. 'It seem's like someone's watching me... Creepy but normal, people always look at me like I'm a abnormal person or a mutated version of their species. "Wow your wearing a s-skirt.... I-It looks g-good on you" 'Awww shit she's wearing a skirt! How am I going to focus if her legs are showing'  TaeTae looked like he was thinking but what of? "Your awfully cheery today." my voice was a bit quiet but I didn't think any of it, "Well I just can't wait for the Music Awards tonight, I really hope we win an award. I just can't believe we were nominated and that just makes me really happy and great full towards our fans"