Chapter 11: Miss Me?

"Goodnight." Minhee whispered lowering the knife down to his adam's apple, more pressure was added to the knife. Droplets of blood slid down the metal knife, crimson red was the colour of Sehun's blood. Just gazing at his blood made Minhee feel uneasy and woozi. Like a spell, Minhee broke out of it, but then again, she wanted to end this defenceless boy's life just to break free from her misery. "Hey Sehun, You al-" Tao's loud voice echoed through the room and as if on que, Minhee quickly hid the knife in her back-pack, "What are you doing here Minhee?" Confusion was written all over his face. "Ahh just visiting Sehun... He doesn't look like he's getting better, How is he?"

"Well Xiumin-hyung said the doctors said he'd need a blood transfusion and some time to heal and he would be better.... But I'm not sure if Sehun will survive very much longer with such a injury though.." Tao's expression withered into a frown, "A-Ah..... I see, well I best be going now. I'll see you around.." Minhee tried to sound as apologetic as she could but we all know she doesn't care for some narcissistic bitch that ruined her life, well in her perspective, that's how she saw the infamous Oh Sehun. "NO!... uh I mean uh... stay just a little while longer, to comfort Sehun" 'Are you seriously asking me to stay and comfort a fucking bitch that has left me to suffer in the dark while my parents... while my parents.... my parents...' One single tear escaped her eye, just the thought of her parents brought back horrible memories of what she went through as a child. Although Tao was sharp at times, he just didn't have it in him to face anyone right now in which gave Minhee a chance to leave without being detected, "Wait...." He paused, the now frightened form stood frozen in stance, "Did you ever notice the blood dripping down his neck?" This statement scared the young form the most. At this moment, she knew she fucked up, real bad this time. How is she going to explain this and more importantly, 'What if he finds out it was me trying to kill him, What if he goes through my bag and finds my knife?'

Minhee was now freaking out but she knew that if she kept her cool, everything would go smoothly but her conscious is fucking with her mind, 'FUCK IT UP! FUCK IT UP MINHEE! FUCK IT UP!'  "No... I wonder what happened to him, maybe he was awake at one point and may of accidentally cut himself" Now this was scaring her, what if Tao had some sort of power and he found out Minhee had tried killing Sehun while he was asleep. If he did, she'd be in shits creak. "Well gotta Kris, Bye bye" With Minhee's lame pun, She quickly excused herself of the present situation.

Minhee's View:

'Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!' God I was so damn close. Why must it be like this, "This isn't over Sehun, you will die at my hands..... Hehe I will get you" A rush of adrenaline accelerates through my veins just from the thought of Sehun dead, covered in his own blood. Yeah you can call me a psychopath but I don't give a shit about what you think. "Yo Minhee!" 'Great, And to think I was alone but no, the great lord has other plans for me' But it had to be "The one person I hate the Most" That infamous smirk reminds me of horrible memories we once shared, "Long time no see babe, Miss me." I want to cut him so bad, No! Keep it cool.

"Why wouldn't I miss the one man that fucked up my world and not to mention my mind a well." I smiled at the bastard in front of me, his dark brown hair glowed in the sun light, Such an innocent appearance but a devil like personality with a killer instinct and not the good kind. "Aww I'm not that bad you know, you loved me and my crazy ideas so don't blame this all on me." "Your crazy ideas? Bitch you're insane, you have raped, tortured, abused, and harassed me so many time I couldn't even keep count! Hell u even cheated on me and you know what!" I scanned his face for anything and nothing but a straight, blank expression present on his face. "The moment I chose to leave you was the best decision I ever made and I don't regret it the slightest thing, now if you'll excuse me I have important business to attend to." Who does he think he is to be waltzing back into my life like nothing ever happened.

"You know you can't hide from me babe" "Oh yeah! Watch me... babe" I salute the middle finger to the bastard that's watching my ass move, "Stop staring at my ass bitch." I yell out and of course he has to have the last say in everything but not for long.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Author's Note:

Sorry this is a really short chapter but I promise to write a longer chapter in the future.