Chapter 3: Sehun's Memories

Taehyung's View:

I decided to visit Minhee since Kookie and Jiminie were busy so the next best thing was Minhee but it's 9:32. "Hello?" "Hello.... How are you Minhee?" She rubbed her eyes tiredly as I smiled at her, "TaeTae why are you here?" "Are you still coming to the party, There's gonna be a lot of groups like Vixx, Monsta x, Got7, Exo and more."  Her smile seemed to fall at the sudden mention of Exo. She gestures for me to come in and I oblige, "Ahhh are you ok?" I sit down on the black couch resting my face in the palm of my hand eyeing the beautiful figure sitting beside me. 'D-Did I-I j-just call h-her b-b-beautiful?' I could tell my cheeks were tinted a pink dust since Minhee was staring at me oddly as a slight giggle escaped her lips. "Are you ok Tae Tae?" Even her voice is beautiful, 'AHH STOP IT TAEHYUNG!! FOCUS!' A small smile formed on my lips as I just gazed at her beautiful features 'Kim Tae Hyung FOCUS ON WHATS AROUND YOU! NOT WHATS IN FRONT OF YOU!' She punched me playfully yet it still hurt.-_-

"YAhh What was that for?!" I pouted rubbing my arm causing Minhee to ruffle my 'precious' hair. "Nuuuuu my hair!" I whine attacking the small figure with tickles, "I surrender I surrender!" Raising her hands in defeat, Minhee walked into the kitchen opening the refrigerator door gazing at what she had stored. "What do you want to eat TaeTae." I walk into the kitchen laying against the counter, "Strawberries." "But I don't have any strawberries, But I guess we can go get some if ya want." Nearing myself towards Minhee, I bear hug her resisting the urge to kiss those soft pink lips of hers. 'Oh My God Taehyung! Stop thinking like that PABO! PABO!'   "Okay lets go." I smile cheerfully tugging her at her hand.

Minhee grabbed her keys and a black coat before locking the door and shoving her hands in her pockets, "So....." There was a awkward pause between us until Minhee decided to break it, "Ahh did you hear Sehun go's to our school now?" "Really? Never really thought he would come back to Seoul." I felt a part of my heart sink, I knew Minhee had a crush on Sehun but I don't know if she still feels the same about him now.

Minhee View:

I grabbed my keys and a black coat before locking my apartment and shoving my hands in my pockets. "So.." TaeTae spoke creating a awkward pause between us, Why is it awkward between us now?? I mean it's never awkward like this so why. "Ahh did you hear Sehun go's to our school now?" "Really? Never really thought he would come back to Seoul." TaeTae's tone seemed a bit sad then his usual happy tone he had but knowing it would be hard to get an answer out of him I just let it slide. "Look we're almost there." "C'mon if we don't hurry they'll close and we'll miss out on strawberries" Eventually TaeTae and I made our way into the store, Going through each aisle looking for food other then strawberries, V ended up filling our basket with lollies and sweets not to mention the ingredients for potato noddles.

"TaeTae do you remember why we came here" I asked arching my brow at the tall figure in front of me. "Yeah for food ovi." He piped throwing yet another bag of chips into my basket. "We came here for strawberries not lollies and chips...... You never listen do you?" "That's why you love me." He spoke tugging at my arm oddly. TaeTae and I finally left the store and decided to walk around the park, (Minhee took some of the lollies and chips out of the basket) "Have you talked to Sehun yet?" "Yeah a bit but I don't see us getting along in the future though." I breath slowly looking up the dark sky colored with stars. The breeze became quite cold as the wind brushed against my skin, I felt a slight chill cover my body though TaeTae must of noticed since he removed his scarf and wrapped it around my neck as a eye smile covered his features.

"Ahh thanks TaeTae" I speak smiling at him a bit, "Hehe no problem that's what friends are for." "Yeah." TaeTae and I walk towards the playground spotting two figures sitting on the swings, They look like a couple being all lovey-dovey. "Hey isn't that Sehun and Sowon over there?" Looking closely at the two figures now they really do look like Sehun and Sowon "Don't let them see me okay." 'I wonder what they're doing together still?? I thought Sowon would be home by now' "Here put this on." Tae's black beanie was placed over my head as the red scarf was pulled up to my face covering my nose and lips.

Sehun View:

After getting bubble tae, Sowon insisted on going to the park since she loved going there when she was younger. We sat down on the swings and began to talk..More like Sowon talking about her problems and me, well I just drifted off in thought.

Flashback:

' "My name's Mi-" "Sehun! Where are you!" My Big brother called out distracting the girl in front of me, The moment she turned around my brother had noticed me and ran towards me shoving the girl away. "OH SEHUN! What in the world were you thinking running off like that! You could of been kidnapped or even worse, Someone could have killed you! Do you know what you put us through!! I can't believe you would do this us, to me, Your own brother. Why would you do this to us why! Were you even thinking when you stepped outside that house, Do you know th-" The girl startled my brother with her soft voice. "Maybe he just needed some time alone to think." I could hear her smiling in that tone but my brother wasn't quiet on the same page as she was, "And who are you!, Your probably the reason he ran off!" Just then my eyes widened at the site of my brother.

Instincts took over my body, quickly, I rushed towards the girl as my brother was just about to punch her, I stood in front of her trying to protect her but what I didn't notice was my brother never stopped or thought for a second and just punched me as hard as he could before taking off. My body felt weak as my legs trembled, Soon my body collided with the wet concrete, "Sehun are you ok!! Sehun...Sehun!!" Her voice began to fade while my site became a blur.

End of Flashback:

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Author Notes: This is probably a boring story..Sorry-_-