Chapter 9: The Truth Hurts

"Hand-outs"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Next Day:

Sehun glanced out the window, the sun's rays illuminated the room, everything in the room was silent all but faint breaths he let out. He was clam and relaxed. But his thoughts were uncontrollable, the voice of yesterday echoed every word spoken and the way her lips brushed against his forehead would of made him happy but wasn't he happy? 'She couldn't take it any longer... She's close to her limit.. Her limits to giving up?' "Sehun... What's wrong?" That voice, Sehun knew very well who that voice was. The voice that haunted him his whole life. He wanted to get away from that voice like the world depended on it but how could he if that voice reminded himself of the past he wanted to escape and forget. Sehun glared at the tall figure near the door. "What do you want... Peasant." He growled, but that didn't faze the figure now before him, the figure just smirked. "Well that's not very nice, Where's your manners Sehun" "You never answered my question, why Are You Here."  Sehun didn't want this. He didn't sign up for any of this and he knew very well what this man wanted. "Honestly Sehun.. Where are your manners these days. You shouldn't talk to your hyungs like this, especially your beloved big brother now should you." A chuckle escaped Jae-hwa's lips just as they curled upwards into a grin. "You are nothing to me.. I don't care if we're blood related, I will never consider you a brother of mine." Sehun knew very well why his 'brother' was here but why of all times would his brother visit. To Jae-hwa's perspective, he knew if he visited Sehun when he was well and good, Sehun would of kicked him out of their dorm literally so what's a better way to talk to your younger brother then to visit them when their injured and hospitalised. "I need you to help me and you might get something out of this" 'I don't trust this bitch and he's probably planning something drastic and stupid.'  "Say I help you out, what do I get out of this huh?"

Jae-hwa inhaled a breath, exhaling, Jae-hwa opened his mouth to speak. "That prize can be anything you want and it's granted.. that is if you help me out" His tone was very convincing but Sehun needed more details before getting into this mess or soon to be mess Jae-hwa created, "Yo, Sehun. How's your injuries?" A sudden voice rang through the room and both males glanced at the door where 3 other males stood. "We will continue this conversation at a different time and place." Jae-hwa spoke leaving Sehun alone with the 3 males that stood dumbfounded.
Jae-hwa's foot steps echoed through the hall way before they faded, "Who was that?" A short brown haired male called, "No one important.. Why are you guys here anyway?" The tall figure between the two short forms pulled out a pair of clothes. "We bought you clothes since your being checked out by Xiumin-hyung" "Thanks Channie" Sehun mumbled and he could of sworn he saw Chanyeol raise a brow at him, "Where's your manners Sehunnie." Chanyeol cooed out while Chen and Baekhyun just stood there on their phones scrolling down through who knows what, but there is a possibility that Baekhyun is reading a ChanBaek fanfic and maybe if you go through his phone, you can probably find some fanfics. "Just give me my clothes already,.. Why did hyung have to send you three." A sigh escaped Sehun as he grabbed his clothes out of Chanyeol's hands and rushed into the bathroom, The boy in the bathroom took his time stripping out of the hospital gown and into a plain white dress shirt, A black pair of ripped jeans with white converses and black rimed glasses.

"Who do you think that guy was?" Baekhyun questioned and before anyone could answer, Sehun slammed the door opened leaving the males in a bit of a fright. "That does not concern you guys in any shape or form." The boy was in a pissed mood in which he didn't want to be around anyone right now and the fact that his brother came made things worst, The room's atmosphere was awkward. 'Jae-hwa... You bastard.' "Ahh Sehun are you ready to leave...?" Xiumin interrupted the 4 boys but it wasn't like they were having the time of their life. Baekhyun gave a sigh of relief, the 3 boys left the room In relief since they were getting on Sehun's nerves and when they get on Sehun's nerves, His personality changes to bitchy and irritated to full on Satansoo rage.