Chapter 5: Lowlife Peasant

Next Day:

Author View:

Minhee woke up feeling the warm rays. Her brown irises adjusting to the sudden bright light that illuminated the room, She stood up feeling a bit sore due to an unknown cause. The small figure striped into her uniform, slipping on a pair of black and green converses with a black veil bride jacket wrapped around her waist and a Pierce The Veil snap-back. The 'In The End' played through Minhee's ears as she received a massage from Sowon reading: 

'When are you gonna get here, I want bubble tae'.

'I hate it when Sowon does this, She always forces me to do everything, Next time she drags me to some place .... I'll just ignore her for a day or two' Minhee drifted off in thought not realizing that someone was following her every move from afar and ever so slowly making their way towards her small form. Minhee glanced behind her noticing a tall figure about to hit her but Minhee's instincts told her to defend herself and she did with a swift kick to the stomach, then a successful aim to the head knocking the tall figure to the ground, 'Oh shit' Minhee thought as she gazed at the unconscious figure and to her surprise, that tall figure that looked like they were about to hit her was actually Kai who normally just ignore her and walk past but something was off about Kai today and Minhee wasn't one to care about unnecessary 'peasants'. "Are you ok?" was all Minhee could say, 'Should I help him or just leave him....' People began to stare as Minhee kneed down towards an unconscious Kai. " Wake up!...Wake up!" "...." signing eternally, Kai's eyes slowly opened a bit gazing at the girl before him. '"Minyu?... is that you Minyu?'" Kai spoke resting his hand against Minhee's cheek, He leaned in brushing his lips gently against Minhee's before falling unconscious once more. Many thoughts were going through Minhee's head, 'Does that even count as a FIRST KISS!?, ........... This Is Just A Dream Minhee Wake Up!, 'No More Dreams' just wake up!'

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

1 Hour later:

Lunch:

"Yah! Minhee where were you this morning!" Sowon yelled out through the phone, "I have to go but call me when you're not in a shitty mood and yelling at me over unnecessary things." "Why do you have to be so bitchy towards me." "I guess it's because of your annoying obsessions and bitchy attitude that's why." Minhee hung up on Sowon leaving the girl on the other line grouchy and bitched off. "Yo Minhee!" A familiar voice, 'It sounds like Sehun?....no it's.... who is it?' Kai thoughtlessly sat next to Minhee not even thinking about what might happen during such a public area along with all the fangirls that follow his tail and obey each command he would spit out, "Hey Kai hyung-...What are you doing with such a lowlife peasant such as herself? " 'Now there's the voice I recognize'  "I may be a peasant in your eyes but at least I'm not a stuck up shitty brat like you, who only cares about themselves while looking down on others that you class as lowlife peasants!" Minhee spoke up, Sehun looked really pissed at the sitting figure that dared to defy him. Oh Sehun was speechless, never once had anyone dared to defy him but one person which was obviously Kang Minhee. A devious smirk sketched Sehun's features as Kai sat there eyeing the maknae, "But you really are just a lowlife peasant that doesn't deserve to be within my presences so I need you to remove your existence and go somewhere else so I don't have to see your rachet ass face."

 What cruel words. Most people wouldn't expect such an attitude coming from a person like Sehun, One look at Sehun and you would of thought he was a innocent little puppy but if you looked closely you can see the real devil hiding behind his made up facade, although there were sides of him that he never showed. His facade was like a open book with no secrets, each word he spoke were never the truth but lies, Sehun himself was caught in a lie thinking everyone loved him but maybe he was just blinded by everyone else's facade? At this point Minhee thought she was just about to hit her breaking point but she played it cool giving Sehun an unsatisfied expression. The closest object to Sehun was a cup of coke with ice just sitting there and without any hesitation, The ice cold coke was hoisted into the air. "You're gonna regret this..... you peasant." drenched skirt, drenched shirt, Minhee was completely drenched in coke along with ice that seemed to find it's way into her bra.