Chapter 2: Ditched?

Author View:

"Hello ladies~" Sehun cooed throwing his arm around Sowon's Shoulder, Minhee watched as Sowon's face grew redder at the sudden contact,

"OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR HERE, YOUR REALLY HERE!" Sowon practically screamed as Minhee looked at Sehun's disgusted expression, "Yep the real deal baby." Sehun spoke sliding his arm down towards Sowon's waist causing her face to flush even more, "Sowon let's go." Minhee spoke shoving her earbuds in while her friend stood there frozen as the idol beside her held her in place. Sehun inches closer to Sowon whispering in her ear. "Won't you stay with me a little longer." His breath still lingering on her skin. "I'm sorry Minhee but I'm going to hang out with Sehun for a while." Sowon smiled at Minhee before walking off with Sehun leaving Minhee in the empty hallway with flickering lights in the back.

"What!? She just met him and now she's already hanging out with him." Minhee mumbles walking into the the cafeteria, instantly spotting her best friend laughing with a few guys not to mention Sehun himself. Nearing herself towards the table occupied by her friend and Sehun, Sitting on a near by table Minhee overhears a bit of their conversation. "You guys should date, It would be really cute since you guys suit each other." Kai speaks up as the two look at each other awkwardly. Sowon opens her mouth to speak but hesitates to say a word while Sehun just sits there eyeing his hyung. "Hyung it's not like that!" Sehun complains as Kai just chuckles at the maknae. "What if it is huh?!" He cooed nudging the maknae teasingly. "Kai!" Suho yells whacking the boys head with a plastic tray while Sowon and the others laugh at the now pouting Kai.

"Yah! what was that for!" Kai pouted once more hugging D.O's arm, "Seem's like Kaisoo is real." Baekhyun chuckled as D.O gave him the 'I'm going to kill you' Look causing Baekhyun to move closer to Chanyeol. "Seem's like ChanBaek is real." Kai retorts poking out his tongue out at the two. "Yah that's enough nonsense for one day, Sehun you better not cause trouble. " Suho scolded as Sehun glared at him mumbling something to himself.

-After School-

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sehun View:

I saw a Sowon walking with Minhee so I decided to play with her for a while~ 'Not like that YA Nasty.' (Sehun bumped into Sowon just before 4th period started) "Yo Sowon You wanna hang out." I called running up to her and Minhee, The moment Sowon turned around I grabbed her hand scrunching my nose up at Minhee. "Sorry Minhee but Sowon's gonna hang out with me for the rest of the day, Don't bother calling ok." I smiled at her innocently before taking off. "Where are we going?" "We're going to a cafe to get bubble tea ovi." I speak squeezing her hand a bit.

We approach the small cafe on the block with the smell of coffee filling our senses as the sound of ringing alerted the staff that customers entered, We walked towards the counter as a young boy stood there with a smile plastered on his face while he waited for us to order. "Hello what can I get you today?" "Can I get a chocolate bubble tea and what would you like?" "I'll get a bubble tea as well please." "That will be $2.00 please." I handed the money over to the boy as he put in our order and told us our orders would be ready in a few minutes, Sowon and I sat in a booth near the window as the clouds darkened while rain began to pour down covering the street in puddles.

"It's really calming when it rains." Sowon breathes quietly while the young boy came around with our bubble teas, 'Yass bubble tea ^-^' "Have a nice day, Please come again." The young boy speaks placing our bubble teas in front of us before walking off to attend other customers waiting. I sip my bubble tea slowly as odd memories of the past flooded my mind.

'I was sitting on one of the swings as the rain showered above my head, Footsteps splashing in the puddles as someone stood in front of me shielding me from the rain. Gazing up at the person before me was a girl who looked like the same age as me, She looked at me with a smile. "Why are you sitting outside in the rain?" Her voice was loud yet gentle, her clothes became drenched as her lips parted to say something, "What's your name" She asked sweetly "S-Sehun.....Oh Sehun" I spoke as I gazed up at her once more. " My names-" '

"Sehun......Sehun are you even listening?" Sowon speaks shaking my arm a bit, " Yeah what?" "I asked you if you wanted to hangout tomorrow." She signs in annoyance 'Bish why you so annoyed. I'll make sure to never hang out with you again.' " Yeah sure and we can come and get bubble tae again."

Minhee's View:

I walked along the street looking for the local cafe until it began to rain, " Ahh are you serious." I spotted the cafe just a few steps away. Pushing and shoving people with umbrellas cursed as I finally made it to the cafe, A ringing sound was heard when I opened the door and towards the young boy behind the cash register. "Hello how may I help you today." " Can I get one strawberry bubble tea and a chocolate muffin please." " That will be $2.25" I handed him the money taking a seat near the booths as I played on my phone waiting for my order. I looked around the cafe spotting a small figure of a girl sitting across from the tall male figure, Turns out it was Sehun and Sowon talking and getting all cosy. 'I wonder what they're talking about?'

"Uhhh the rain reminds me of the day Sehun and I first met."  Mumbling to myself, My muffin and bubble tea arrived. "Thank you very much." "Your welcome, Please come again." Sipping my bubble tea I decided to send a few messages to Sowon reading:

To: Sowon       
From:
Minhee
'Do you wanna hangout tomorrow??'

To: Minhee
From: Sowon
'Aww sorry but I have dance practice tomorrow'

To: Sowon
From: Minhee
'But you said you didn't have dance practice tomorrow'

To: Minhee
From: Sowon
'Oh um yeah but my dance teacher called everyone, We have to practice for the show'

To: Sowon
From: Minhee
'But your show is in 3 weeks'

To: Minhee
From: Sowon
'Well now our teacher wants us to practice. Practice makes perfect, see ya'

I finished my muffin and walked out the door sipping my bubble tea as the ringing sound was heard once more, "Uhhh why did it have to rain today." I breath quietly as I make my way home, I pull out my keys and unlock the front door taking my shoes off making my way into my bedroom. I crash onto my bed feeling the soft fabric under my fingertips. My lids began to feel heavy as I finally gave into sleep.

' "Who are you?" Sehun's face looked so emotionless, Those once bright eyes now looked completely dull and lifeless. "It's me Minhee your best friend" My voice quivered, "Why did you leave me? " He asked. "Sehun....I ne-" "Don't lie, You left me!." Another Sehun appeared on my left and right repeating the same thing over and over again until I was surrounded  by clones of Sehun's.'

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

2 Hours Later:

"Wahhhhhh!" I shot up looking around the plain room, 'It's just a nightmare, None of its real.' I thought reassuring myself as I picked up my phone checking the time. "9.30 already" Lazily getting off the bed, I slowly make my way towards the shower. Letting the water drip onto my back as I think to myself... "What does it mean by 'don't lie'?"  There was a long pause until a knock at the door pulled me out of my thoughts.

Author Note: Just editing some mistakes and changing a bit of the dialogue.