Chapter 17: Together Forever

'Just kill me already...'

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Minhee's View:

"Taehyung.." no response, "Taehyung open up... we need to talk." "There's nothing to talk about!" he yelled out from behind the door, the door slowly opens as his figure comes into view. He glanced at me but averted his gaze as tears swelled in his eyes. "Leave." I lay my hand on his shoulder in means of comforting him but instead he rejects me. "Tae-" I try to speak but Taehyung cuts me off. "LEAVE- you'll only make it worse..." Taehyung walks back into his apartment slamming the front door shut right in front of me. I sway my body around and down the stairs, small frown plastered onto my face as I drag myself back home.

Unlocking the front door, I step inside throwing my bag to the ground and marching into the kitchen to make me something to eat. 'LEAVE - you'll only make it worse...' his tear face flashes in my mind. I pull out the bread and Nutella, spreading a lot of Nutella onto my bread. Taking a bite out of my sandwich, savouring the chocolatey taste. My eyes wonder over to my phone, a slight pain tugging at my insides, 'I'll go see Sehun on Monday. Maybe then... I can finish my job.'  I smile lightly at the thought of his dead corpse.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Time Skip: Friday Morning

The ringing in my head won't. It just won't stop.

Just Stop!

My eyes slowly flutter open, a golden light shines bright on my face as I adjust to the lighting. "Morning already..."  pushing away my warm blankets, I pull myself  from off the bed and walk into the bathroom groggily rubbing at my eyes, I turn the tap on listening to the water hit the basin. I quickly brush my teeth, throw on a grey jumper with a hood and zippers on both sides that zip open, black jeans and black high tops.

Speeding down the hallway into the kitchen, I grab a apple and bottle of double espresso iced coffee and out the door, beginning my journey back to that hell hole for another 6 hours of my life.

"Yah! Minhee wait for me!" I turn back to see Lay rushing, half of his grey jacket on with his opened bag hanging on his shoulder. I silently watch him fix his jacket and bag all while trying to catch up to me. We walked for about 10 minutes before walking into the main gates of the school and honestly. I wish I didn't because the moment I walked in, there stood Wonho smiling as he talked to that bitchy slut.

Sowon.

"Ah just the person I wanted to see." he stared at me as he smiled widely, "You know him?" Lay whispers and I just shake my head walking past Wonho though he grabs my wrist pulling me back. "Going so soon princess?" a smirk spread across his face, "Go fuck yourself!" I spit yanking my wrist out of his grip sparing a glare his way though Sowon only watches silently.

Sowon's View :

Walking through the school gates, my eyes glance at a beautiful boy standing around the front of the school. He wore a white see-through shirt with tight leather skinny that just hugged his thighs so tightly as a black jacket rests upon his shoulders, I glance up at his face, oh god is his face gorgeous. I smirk to myself swaying my hips as I give him a seductive wink.

"Hey gorgeous." he licks his lips as his eyes look me up and down. "Damn you looking good baby girl."  I smirk letting my hand drag down his shoulder to his hands. He stared at the front gate, I followed his gaze. Minhee. That bloody bitch is here. "Ah, just the person I wanted to see." he smiled widely at her but she just walks past me though the pretty boy grabs her wrist for her to stop, I bite my lip in annoyance. "Going so soon princess?" he smirked, his eyes wandering all over her body.

Minhee yanks her wrist away spitting venom with her words. "Go fuck yourself!" a glare is clearly spread a cross her face as she spares a glance to me, she doesn't say anything to me and walks away. The boy beside her looks back at the two of us, giving us a confused expression. 'I swear every single fucking boy is trying to hook up with that bitch over there.'

"So you wann-" "I've gotta go." he cut me off, showing a small smile before taking off towards Minhee's direction. I lowered my head, facing the ground as my hand tightened into a fist. The bell soon rings and I slowly make my way towards first period, English.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Author's View:

Sowon finally arrived to her first period. Their teacher was yet to arrive, Sowon walked over to her designated seat before scanning the class room, Minhee sat in the back row playing on her phone. "Minhee !" her head swings to the sound of someone calling out her friend, Sowon watches as Lisa talks to Minhee for a quick second before leaving to which Minhee glanced over, staring back at Sowon. "What." the brunette speaks, silence is shared between the two.

"Okay class."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Time Skip: Lunch

"Minhee, Yah!" a certain blonde head called, pairs of eye from the crowd turn back, attention all on the boy running towards Minhee. Brown eyes glare at the blonde figure. "The fuck you want!?"  she cursed earning a slight smirk from the blonde head, silence greeting the both of them as they stood staring each other down.

"I've missed you baby." His smirk widened, a hand coming up to caress her left cheek. She doesn't move, she's confused by the softness and warmth of his hand. Brown orbs meet one another in a pleasant silence as her left cheek slowly became warmer.

"Why are you here Wonho." She pulled back, crossing her arms and glaring at him who stroked back his dyed blonde locks back. "Well, I'm attending this school for now on wards so we'll be together for the rest of our high school life." He inhaled a deep breath, looking up at the surprised brunette. Minhee is clearly not happy with this new piece of information.

"Just leave me alone Wonho, I'm not in the mood." She let's out a loud sign, already agitated with this conversation as she began walking away towards the cafeteria as Lay runs beside her, a small smile tugging at his lips. "Just you watch baby girl, you'll be mine very soon." he mumbled to himself as a certain brunette sashayed down the hallway, hips swaying back and forth until she stood in front of Wonho, her index finger teasingly drags down his shoulder blade As her other hand lays against his chest feeling his toned abs through his skin tight shirt.

"Hello 'Daddy' how are you." a fake smile spread across her red painted lips.

Wonho smirked as he guided her towards a empty classroom.

Minhee's View:

"Are you sure you don't know him because he seems to know you?" Lay asks in a soft tone as he struggles to find something in his bag. I let out a sign, walking through the cafeteria doors where it was loaded with many other students eating and chatting away. Lay scanned the area until he found his group of friends singling for him to come over.

"Yo Lay, Minhee get you'r butt over here!" Chanyeol hollers above the loud chattering of teens, Lay shows off his signature dimple smile to me. "Let's go." I stared up at Chanyeol and his group, Kai, Chen and Baekhyun are bickering while Kyungsoo is reading a black covered book as Xiumin and Suho are engrossed in their own conversation. "C'mon Minhee, they don't bite." his hand rests on my head as he shoots me another dimple smile, "I'm pretty sure I would know if they bite and just so you know, I don't like people touching me." Lay slowly removes his hand from my head muttering a small sorry.

Lay and I both make our way towards the 7 boys currently sitting at a table near the back entrance doors, from the corner of my eye, Taehyung is staring at me sadly. His eyes slightly bloodshot and puffy from probably crying. "How you been Mins?" I look up at a grinning Chanyeol. 'Did he really just call me Mins, da fuck is wrong with you? Fucking big eared giant.' Trying not to show how annoyed I am, I muster up a fake smile towards Chanyeol. "I've been wonderful these past days and I am really enjoying life to the fullest, how about you Channie?" Chanyeol's once wide grin fell, pretending he didn't hear the sarcasm in your voice .

"Anyway... you got any plans for today?"