Chapter 4: All for Bubble Tae

Author View:

"Sehun are you okay?" "Huh?...What?.. Uh yeah I'm fine why?" Sowon sighed staring at the ground mindlessly humming, "Are you always this annoying or is it just because I'm here?" Sehun mumbles hearing a ringing tone coming from his pocket, "Did you say som-" "Hello?" Sehun cut Sowon off answering his phone while she just stares blankly at the now standing figure beside her.

Phone Call:

Suho: "Hello? ...uhhh Sehun you there?"

Sehun: "Yahh what cha need hyung??"

Suho: "Where are you right now?"

Sehun: "At the park, Why?"

Suho: "Just get get your sorry little butt over here.."

Sehun: "..." I walked away from Sowon making sure she wasn't looking.

Suho: "Are you listening to me!"

Sehun: "Oh what?.. sorry I was just to busy not caring" a small chuckle left my lips as I spoke.

Suho: "Oh Sehun! Get your butt over here right this instant!" 

Sehun: "Why should I huh." 

Suho: "Because...we have bubble tae. "

Sehun: "I'll be there in a few minutes .....DON'T YOU DARE DRINK THEM ALL!"

Suho: "Better hurry, I just heard Chanyeol, Chen and Baekhyun running down the hall at the mention of bubble 'tae' "

Sehun: "Save some for me or you'r going to be poor within the first hour!"

End of Call:

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sehun walks out no..runs out of the park racing towards his dorm in hope of finding his precious bubble tae untouched by any of his members, You could say Sehun arrived at the dorm in less then 4 minutes and now he's all out of breath panting while Sowon is still at the park waiting for Sehun to return but news flash, He never came back and now Sowon was left there dumbfounded. Sehun repeatedly knocked on the door to the point where he almost broke down the door.  All the members were frightened except Suho and Xiumin were frightened by the loud thumping of the door, "Save the bubble tae!" Baekhyun shouts rushing into the kitchen area while Sehun is slamming the door even harder then before, "Tao stop crying in the corner, It's just a killer coming for you" Chanyeol calls out. "Ahhh Kris hyung save me!!" Suho walks up to the door looking at all his children he has to take care of. 'Could they get any louder, I swear the neighbors are gonna get annoyed by the constant shouting and yelling' Suho thought looking at Xiumin begging for help, Xiumin just smiles at Suho innocently before tucking his ear phones in and listening to music as he jams out to his favourite songs. "Why do I even try?" Suho mumbles giving Xiumin a dirty yet a playful face.

"OPEN THE GOD DAMM DOOR SUHO!" "AHHHH they know Suho!" Tao cries grabbing a pillow for protection while the others just stare at Tao like bruh. 'Some times he can be a complete idiot' Suho thought opening the door, Sehun continues to knock on the door harder until he accidentally knocks Suho in the face repeatedly, Suho's face seemed to grow paler by every minute until he finally passed out. Kai, Chen and Lay grabbed Suho lifting up his heavy weight and layed him on his bed in his shared room with Sehun. The rest of EXO just stared at Sehun in shock since it was Sehun who knocked Suho out. Sehun felt really bad for what he did to his hyung but there's really nothing Sehun can do for Suho.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Ahhh I'm so sorry hyung..I-I didn't mean to knock you out...It was an accident..I swear." Sehun followed Suho around, He even stood outside the bathroom apologising for his actions but Suho had already forgiven Sehun but I guess you could say Sehun felt really guilty for what he did and didn't even notice that Suho had forgiven him. "Sehun it's okay, Can you just stop following me...especially when I go to the bathroom because that's just plain creepy you know." "But I really feel bad for what I did"Sehun frowns, head hung low. "If I buy you bubble tae will you leave me alone?" Suho looks at Sehun smiling and nodding vigorously, "Yo Sehun!! Will you share your bubble tae with me?" Kai calls out pushing past the others and rests his arm around Sehun. "Nope, not even a sip." "No? why not!" Suho signs whacking  Kai against the head, "Remember the last time Sehun shared his bubble tae with you?....You took it and gave it to a little kid, Not that I'm mad at you for giving it to the little boy but you took Sehun's bubble tae meaning there were bound to be some consequences behind your actions and you knew very well what those consequences were yet you still went on with it." Suho scolds Kai but to be honest Kai wasn't even listening until Sehun pushed him away and walking into his shared room.

"Hey guys...Where's Tao?" Baekhyun asks searching around the living area, "Isn't he with Kris?" D.O speaks looking over to Baekhyun, "But didn't Kris leave while Suho was scolding Kai?" Chanyeol adds looking up from his phone. "I'm pretty sure I heard Kris say something about going to the park a while back." Everyone stares at each other with their jaws wide open probably thinking the same thing. "Xiumin-hyung....Xiumin-hyung!" Lay calls out but no response, Luhan walks up to Xiumin grabbing onto his shoulders and shaking him vigorously, "Hyung..Drive us to the park" Xiumin pulls out his ear phones, grabs the keys and proceeds towards the door waiting for his other members. "Are we going or not?" Baekhyun glances at Chen and back at the door while Chen copies racing towards the door, Chanyeol joins the duo and races into the elevator bashing the ground button quickly as his other two members try to jump in but just as they were about to enter, the elevator door closed while Chanyeol sneered at the two.

While Baekhyun and Chen were racing down the stairs, All the other members exit the dorm with a slow paste taking their time. "Why would Kris and Tao leave without speaking before hand huh?" Kai nudged D.O slightly grinning just as D.O gave Kai the 'Did-you-just-touch-me- face' as his hands curled up into fists threatening to attack the tall figure beside him. "Don't touch me or I'll kick you so hard in the b-" "Do Kyungsoo! Watch your language!" Suho's voice was loud but other then that it was nothing major since these type of situations would happen on a daily basis but what can you say D.O is D.O so theres going to be consequences when you anger him or just plain annoying a.k.a Kai. "Hey....Where's Sehun?" Lay's voice was steady yet his composure seemed unsteady as if  something was bugging him or running continuously in his mind but over all he seemed normal in the eyes of his fellow members, "What do you mean wheres Sehun he's right the-" Luhan and the rest of the boys were a bit surprised knowing Sehun would tag along when ever they went out but it all depended on his mood and his will to leave disturbing his beauty sleep he fawned over every time he glanced at his reflection, Each member plus Luhan and Tao looked back staring down the empty hallway in search of a young maknae trailing behind but nothing but the sound of silence followed behind the tall and short figures.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Minhee View:

I saw Sehun racing out of the park alone. I caught a glance of his face, He looked so determined yet relaxed. I glanced over to Sowon, She didn't seem like she noticed that Sehun left her, 'I swear she's oblivious to almost everything this world has to offer' My thoughts clouded my mind as I mindlessly walked down the dimly lit path before me while Tae just followed not speaking one bit until we reached my house. "Well thanks for the food Minnie." "What did you just call me?" Tae's composure stiffened a bit, He ruffled his hair awkwardly as his brown irises gazed at the ground opening his mouth to speak. "I-It's a nickname I came up with f-for you"  'Well I guess I have a new nickname then....but why is he stuttering for, it's just me..' "Hmmm.... Interesting name except...." I paused, 'Ahhhhh did she figure it out that I like her??'  Tae looked like he was mentally panicking.

"Why do you look like your about to have a mini heart attack." 'Tae looks like he's about to panic... but why though?' "Well then I guess I'll see you at school.." I spoke unlocking the front door, "Yeah I'll see you tomorrow." A smile played over his features just as he was about to go but I swear I heard him mumble something. I walked straight into my room and into the shower striping off my clothes, Water dripping down my spine creating a chilling sensation. 'I wonder what Sehun was in a rush for?'

Author's Note: Hehe Idk if anyone likes this story... But if you do like this story, I am really sorry for not updating in a while.