Chapter 14: Say Your Goodbyes

This memory is so vivid. I remember everything, the way they screamed to the taste of their blood. "Minhee? Are you okay?" "Yeah." 'No..'  "U-Uh okay then... why don't we get bubble tae then" TaeTae smiles his cute box smile while I stare at the wooden tiled ground mindlessly. "Minnie.. What's your opinion on love?" 'Love?? I don't even remember the last time I ever heard those world let alone someone ask me about it..' "For me.. love isn't something I would really take in interest in to be honest.." TaeTae nods his head slowly before gesturing for us to leave. "TaeTae are you okay?" 'TaeTae seems pissed off.. I guess.'

Taehyung's View:

"For me.. love isn't something I would really take in interest in to be honest.." I nod slowly before gesturing for us to go. 'So you wouldn't want to waste your time on me if I told you I loved you?' "TaeTae are you okay?"

"Yeah, i'm okay." 'No, I'm not okay.' She lets out a small sigh, "Sorry I didn't make it to the party the other day.. I was just really busy." 'Why do you lie to me? Do you really not trust me or is it something else?' I glance around the empty streets. "Do you ever miss how close you and Sehun were?" I know this is a odd question to ask Minhee but I need to know if she still cares for him or something. "Why do you need to know huh! I don't care about sehun anymore, those memories are long gone. Just a fragment of a dream. Nothing more, nothing less." I honestly don't want to put up with her but I love her to much to ignore, 'I really do love her but how can I show her I do..?' "Uh sorry about that, I wasn't quiet thinking I guess yah know..." the atmosphere between us feels so awkward and uncomfortable to bear. We finally make our way into the cafe and it's packed.

Author's View:

Minhee and Taehyung jerk their head towards the source of the sudden voice and to Minhee's dismay, Wonho is sitting in a near by booth grinning at the unhappy form. "Minnie? What's wro-" "Hello what would you like to order today?" Taehyung gazes up at the young girl, a small grin across her face. "I'll get one coconut bubble tea and one strawberry bubble tae please." Minhee turns back at the counter only to see Taehyung frown upon his phone. "TaeTae are you okay?" The said boy doesn't reply but instead ignores the curious girl and continues to text.

"Here's your bubble tae sir." Minhee grabs the fresh beverages with a silent nod while Taehyung continues to ignore the now irritated girl. "TaeTae!... Taehyung!" 'He's dead.. He's actually dead..' Taehyung thought. His heart beat quickened and beads of sweat surely became visible. "Taehyung! Tell me what's wrong!" Her voice laced with irritation.
"It's Sehun..." Taehyung whispers... "What about Sehun?" Taehyung glances at Minhee, a sorrowful expression placed on his face, "He's dead.."

The two silently stare at one another. "How do you know" Minhee doesn't even sound the slightest bit upset but more over pleased. "Baekhyun texted me." Nothing feels right anymore. Yes, Taehyung never liked Sehun but he's not the type to be pleased over a sudden death, let alone it being Sehun although it would mean Minhee was his, "We need to go.." Taehyung
speaks up, yanking Minhee by the wrist.

Minhee's View:

"Sehun is dead..." I whisper. My chest is starting to hurt, 'What is this abnormal feeling, it hurts so much.. this feeling reminds me of... mother and father.. Laying across the floor... covered in pools of blood.' "Minhee.. are you okay?" TaeTae asks but I ignore him and sprint towards the hospital. He's yelling for me to wait but I can't, his voice is slowly fading.

Flashback:

"Minnie.." he spoke softly in the girls ear, she was currently asleep or at least the boy thought she was, "I don't know how to say this.. I'm going away for a while. I don't know how long nor do I think I'll be able to come back to you.." he paused as he caresses the 'pretend' sleeping forms cheek, her soft milky white skin shivered at the cold touch of his hand.