Chapter 15: He's Fine

'You'll be mine very soon Minnie, just you wait'

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Taehyung smiles at Minhee for a minute before staring at the ground. "Taehyung," a small voice interrupts the muffled silence. "Do you think heaven and hell exist." her empty brown orbs stare up at the ever-so-fading sky as a pained yet genuine smile appeared.

"It depends on your believe in, what do you think?" her gaze slowly meeting his. "I don't know.." with a slight nod, Taehyung continues his journey towards his apartment he used when he was too lazy to walk all the way back to his dorm. The slight cold breeze brush against the younger's face with shiver crawling up her spine. 'I hate the cold, I hate everything about this season.' The silence between the two is unbearable, Minhee's feelings are mixed and she has no idea how to react or feel in this situation.

The two finally arrive at Taehyung's place, she lets out a deep, shaky breath before entering the house. "Are you okay with situation, you wanna talk about it?" she shrugs her shoulders, letting out a frustrated sigh, Taehyung grips Minhee's wrist and pulls her into a tight embrace, "It's okay Minnie." a small muffed breath leaves her lips as she grips soft fabric of the boy's shirt. The feel of his heart beat calms the tense girl. "You've got me, me all to yourself." Taehyung whispers in Minhee's ear quietly, 'Do it. She's finally yours isn't she?' Out of frustration, Taehyung buries his face in her shoulder, letting out a few breaths here and there as a muffled "No." interrupt the silence. 'But wouldn't that mean you finally got the girl, just do it now!' "No!" with a clear mind, Taehyung pulls away from the sad form, tilting her chin up, Taehyung lets out one last breath before leaning in.

'I've finally made my decision.'

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

MeanWhile With EXO:

All eleven boys circle around the bed positioned in the centre. Red, puffy eyes meeting one another. Silence took over the room long before any of them even dared to speak. This moment. This very moment alone, made all the boys feel like their worlds were breaking apart. Who would of known one of the most known Kpop boy groups would be in such a heart recking situation not to mention one less member who has no chances of coming back.

'This is all my fault, if only I was there to protect you then any of this wouldn't of happened!'

Suho glanced up at Sehun, his lips parting for air as more tears blurred his vision. He studied the young one's facial features. The bright rays of the sun shine against his pale complexion, dried red lips with a ball of blonde hair resting against his forehead. "I'm sorry Sehun." He breathed out before finally moving from his seat and towards the window still, finding the sound of the wind calming.

'I don't want to say goodbye.' Soon enough silence took over once again. Xiumin slowly looks up at Suho. The stinging pain in his chest increases, "Hyung." a quiet voice startles Xiumin. "Hm?" he hums in response, waiting for his dongsaeng to say something. "Can we .. stay a little longer... I .. just don't want to leave him.." Chen stares at Sehun. Tears tempting to spill. "I don't think we can since manager hyung wants to discuss our next tour." the sadness in Xiumin's voice rises as he tries to calm himself down, Chanyeol buries his face in his hands as Baekhyun rubs his back reassuringly with soft 'It's okay' .

Chanyeol looks up to meet Sehun's pale face. For a split second Chanyeol thought he saw Sehun's hand flitches but he knows it's just his imagination but then his hand flinches once more, a bit of hope glistens in his eye as he grasps the wrinkled fabric of his jeans. "I-I think I m-might of saw Sehun's hand f-flinch a bit.." The tall boy stares at the Youngers hand to confirm his statement but sadly not a single movement was seen to his dismay. "Chanyeol do you think this is funny! Sehun is freaking dead and now you wanna make jokes! What the hell is wrong with you! for god's sake." Suho yells at the shaking boy with tightened fists and anger in his voice, it was almost quite possible to see his veins on his forehead.

"DO YOU THINK I WOULD LIE ABOUT SOMETHING SO ABSURD RIGHT NOW! YOU KNOW ITS HARD FOR ALL OF US TO YOU KNOW! IT'S NOT JUST YOU WHOSE HURTING!" Chanyeol erupts in anger as he yells and pushes Suho around letting out a few curses here and there. "DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS FREAKING HURTS CHANYEOL! DO YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL AS THE GOD DAMN LEADER!? I GUESS NOT SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE THE RESPONSIBILITY TO DO SO!" Everyone stares at Suho in shock, but just before anyone could say something. Chanyeol threw a heavy punch towards the shorter male's face before walking out of the small hospital room, "Chanyeol!" Baekhyung rushes out the little room and after Chanyeol.

"Hyung! HYUNG!" Kai yells out but no response, "He's unconscious!" all 9 boys gathered around the now unconscious boy. Baekhyun chased Chanyeol out of the hospital and into the garden area. Baekhyun, panting and gasping for air, bent over his knees trying to take a breather as Chanyeol paced around a oddly placed pot plant. "I Swear to god I saw his hand move...I swear..I did." a small frown appearing on said boy's face. "Chan-" "You believe me right... Right!" Chanyeol grabs Baekhyun by the shoulder, shaking him anxiously. Tears slowly overflowing in his glassy eyes, "Chanyeol..." Baekhyun stared up at the silent male. Hesitantly at first, Baekhyun slowly leans towards Chanyeol wrapping his arms around said boy's waist.

"Baekhyun.." Chanyeol stared down at the short brunette, his face buried in his chest as he felt his hot breath hit against his clothed skin. Chanyeol glanced in front of him before wraping his own arms around the shorter's shoulders . They stood in this position for 3 minutes before pulling away from each other grasps. Both boys stayed quiet enjoying the reckless wind constantly hitting their faces. "Let's go back." Baekhyun turns and begins to walk back inside. "Stay.." Chanyeol whispers as his eyes glisten, his hand extended towards the older although it only fell to his side. "Come on, lets go." Unable to move his feet. Chanyeol, stares ahead of Baekhyun, Xiumin is waiting near the door, staring back at Chanyeol with a soft gaze. "Xiumin hyung.. " Chanyeol looked up at Baekhyun and Xiumin talking. Small smiles being exchanged as well as a few glances at Chanyeol. "Come on we gotta go Channie!" the tall man looked up at both of his hyungs with a fake smile.

He made his way towards the shorter males in a slow pace. "Is Suho hyung okay?" Xiumin nods his head while Chanyeol lets out a sign of relieve. All three boys make their way back into Sehun's occupied room. The moment the door opened everyone stared at Xiumin and then at a guilty Chanyeol, swallowing the lump in his throat, Chanyeol spoke up although his voice was quiet like a shy little boy. "Is Suho hyung.. okay?"

"He's fine."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Author's Note:

Finally updated, sorry for the long wait. I hope you enjoy.