Nine

Your pov

I went to school early because I have cheerleading practice today. On my way to the girls locker room, I pass by the library and see Krissy reading a book.

Should I say hi? I shake my head, about to leave until I notice a familiar figure walking towards her. I raise an eyebrow when I realize that it was Mason. Why would he be talking to someone like her?

They were smiling and really close to each other's faces. I scoff, He's probably just toying with her just to get her to do his homework, she's gullible enough.

My eyes widen when I see them kiss. They were really getting into it, is she really that type of girl?

Forgetting that I still have cheerleading practice, I rush out of there and to the football field.

As I get closer to the field I notice that my cheerleading team were already stretching. I put my bag down and sprint toward them.

I sit down and start stretching. I over hear a conversation that two girls were whispering to each other "I can't believe Jungkook did that!" "I know, maybe he just wanted attention."

I look over at Lisa and lean towards her to whisper to her "Hey, Lisa?" She glances at me as she extends her leg
"On the group message, you guys were talking about Jungkook kissing some girl?"

She takes a moment to think back, soon nodding "Who exactly was it?"
She stops stretching and stares at me blankly "I don't know, but it would probably be posted up on the board near the entrance of the school."

That's right, every time someone has a party it's posted up on the board "A lot of people are talking about this, huh?"

She nods as she stands up and holds her hand out for me to grab "Yep, whoever he kissed, she's gonna have a lot of hate towards her."

After cheerleading practice, I wave goodbye to my cheerleading squad and rush towards the front of the school.

On my way, I bump into Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi "Hey, pretty girl." "Hi, Y/N." I look over at Yoongi, he smiles briefly at me "Hey guys."

"Came back from cheerleading practice?" I smile and nod, looking at Namjoon as he holds up a finger "Have you see Jungkook?"

"Actually, I was gonna ask you guys that." He mouths an 'oh' as he turns to his phone "Well, if you see him tell him he's a bad man."

He winks and walks past me. I furrow my eyebrows as I look over at Hoseok and Yoongi. Hoseok rolls his eyes and shakes his head "We'll see you later."
I nod and wave goodbye to them as I continue towards the front of the school.

I plant my finger on the flyer for Kim Namjoon's party and continue down to the drama at the party.

Professional bartender,

Drake - special guest [Performed Fake Love due to the command of Namjoon as he would sing along]

Jungkook's Unknown lover?

Jungkook was seen last Friday making out with a 'mystery girl'

No one who attended the party actually knows who she was, but was also seen leaving and entering the party with Jungkook.

Are they a couple, if so, how did they keep the relationship a secret this whole time?

'Keep the relationship a secret?' Is that why he didn't want to tell me? I untack the flyer from the board and take it. I quickly text Jungkook asking him to meet me in the library.