Nineteen

Your pov

"So you're telling me that your brother is being protective of you for "some strange reason?" I look over at Lisa and nod my head slowly, shifting my gaze onto Savannah's when she's scoffs "I'd want someone as hot as him to be overly protective of me." I scrunch my face at Savannah's comment "Gross!" I grab a French fry from my tray and throw it at her.

She ducks behind Wendy, making the French fry hit her instead. She laughs as I apologize to Wendy "You're just saying that because he's your brother." Lisa rolls her eyes and focuses on an actual serious conversation "And you said he didn't look too happy when you announced that you and Jungkook were together now?"

"WHAT!?" We look over at Savannah who had Wendy in a head lock.

"When did you guys get together!?"

"And why didn't you tell us!?"

I sigh and place my hand on my head. I was in no mood to deal with dumb and dumber today "Will you guys shit up? You want the whole damn school to know!?" Lisa scolds them as she tries to punch Savanah. She dodges and instead, hits Wendy.

"Anyways, I honestly don't know why he's acting like this – he wasn't like this when I dated Taehyung or Mason." Lisa snaps her fingers and points at me "Maybe he's tired of seeing you getting hurt, so this time he's finally stepping up." All of them nod at the idea. I chew on my lip as I think for a moment "I guess you're right.." I murmur and rest my elbows on the lunch table.

"Speaking of your boyfriend, there he is sitting with...who is that?" Savannah points out, pointing behind us. I look over my shoulder. Immediately, I frown and turn back around "It's Krissy the slut." They look at me confused "Her? She looks so innocent though."

I tutand shake my head "That's how she fools you. She's the one Mason was cheating on me with while we were dating." Their eyes widen "Well, you better step in because it looks like she's going for Jungkook next."  I whip my head back around and see her way too close to Jungkook. I clench my fist, ready to pounce on her as I stand up, only to be pushed back down by Lisa.

"Relax, Y/N. Everybody knows Jungkook would never cheat – it's just not in his nature." I sigh and nod my head as I turn back around. I rub my temples "Being in a relationship is stressful." Lisa chuckles and pats my back.

"Y/N." I groan in response to my name being called "What time did you go to sleep last night?" I slowly lift my head up to meet the soft gaze of my boyfriend. I smile and shrug slightly.

"Late, I guess." He sighs and runs his hand through my hair "I'll make sure the teacher doesn't notice you sleeping, so you can get all the rest you need." He smiles down at me and nods. I stare at him in awe.

"T-Thank you, kookie." He chuckles quietly and tells me to go back to sleep.

"How cute, Y/N!" Jimin squeals as I open up my locker "I wish Yoongi would do that to me, but it's the other way around." He huffs and leans against the lockers. I chuckle and look at him "Yeah.." I stare at the picture hanging in my locker of Jungkook and I. I feel a smile tug at my lips as I reminisce about the past.

"I wonder what he's doing now." I subconsciously voice out my thoughts, gaining Jimin's attention "Jungkook? I saw him in the library talking to some girl." My grip on the math book in my hand tightens as I look up at Jimin, who rolls his eyes in response "Don't get jealous. He looked like he was thinking about other things while talking to her – probably about you." He coos, as he closes my locker.

I shrug it off and walk with him to our next class. But something pops inside my head which has me chewing on my bottom lip "Jimin, can I ask you something?" He looks up at me and nods. I sigh and continue "Would you tell your friend if you found their girlfriend/boyfriend cheating on them-?"

Jimin stops walking and crosses his arms "If this is about Jungkook and that girl-" "No! I-It's not!" I quickly cut him off. He takes a deep breath and continues walking with me "It depends actually, if I'm friends with only the 'friend' then of course. But if I'm friends with both of them, it would be hard."

I raise an eyebrow and ask him why
"Because, I would feel like I betrayed both of them for not telling or telling if I knew." I nod at the thought and walk into the classroom "Oh.."

Jungkook's pov

"Kookie?" I look up at Krissy who was staring at me confused "Yeah?" She sighs and crosses her arms "You've been staring into space for a while now, not even paying attention to me."

I gulp and apologize to her "What's going on in that brain of yours?" She giggles as she taps my forehead. I chuckle and shake my head "I've just been thinking about my girlfriend."

Her face falls "W-What?" She asks as she slowly brings down her hand "Yeah, I finally asked out Y/N." I say proudly. She looks down at her book and brings it up to her face.

"Oh, really?" I nod and run my hand through my hair "I think i'm going to make some plans with her after school." I say as a matter-of-factly.

"We should make some plans together." She looks up from her book as she speaks. I scratch the back of my neck and laugh awkwardly "Maybe next time? I really wanna spend time with her,, instead." She nods and says okay. I smile and stand up "I should get going, see you later Kris!"I wave goodbye as I walk out of the library.

I wanna know who reads my stories.

Leave a comment will you?

Write something random at least.😘

😘