Ten

Jungkook's pov

I walk out of the cafeteria to find Y/N and try to talk to her. I made a huge mistake, I should have just confessed if I knew she loved me. Why was I so stupid to realize it - Her being jealous, never wanting to talk about Krissy -
Dammit Jungkook!

I stop walking when I hear voices coming from behind the corner.
Y/N and Namjoon come out from behind the lockers laughing and talking with each other.

Y/N looks up at me and stops walking, leading Namjoon to stop as well. He looks at me and grins "Jungkookie!" I smile slightly as I notice the change in behavior of Y/N.

Namjoon walks over to me and pulls me in a headlock "You're a bad man!" I chuckle awkwardly as I try to free myself from him before he suffocates me. He finally lets go and gasps.

"You won't believe what just happened!" I raise an eyebrow as I fix my clothes "What happened?" I look up at him when he suddenly gets quiet. Y/N had put her hand on his arm and was shaking her head, telling him not to tell "Uh, nevermind.."

I chuckle "Come on, what is it?" He scratches the back of his neck "Actually, I totally forgot."

"In the spanned of 5 seconds?" He nods and places his hands in his pockets "It's possible." I look away from him and advert my attention to
Y/N "Um, Y/N could we talk?"

She shakes her head slowly and turns around "I have somewhere to be right now, maybe another time." I call out for her but she starts walking off as I watch Namjoon follow from behind her.

Your pov

"Y/N, hold up!" I glance up at Namjoon as I keep walking, trying to avoid any questions about Jungkook and I "What's going on between you and Jungkookie?"

"Nothing." He scoffs in annoyance and turns me around harshly, making me stumble a bit "Bullshit." I cross my arms and look away from him "Hey,"

His voice became softer "Tell me what's going on, I'm here for you,
Y/N." I sigh and run my hand through my hair "You know how I was secretly in love with Jungkook?"

"No?"

I raise an eyebrow at him as he puts his hands on his head in shock "When was this? How long was this? You kept it lowkey, pretty well.."

I slap his arm to shut him up "I was too scared to express my feelings towards him. I mean, we've been best friends for the longest, I thought he would reject my feelings towards him."

I take a deep breath and let Namjoon process all that I was saying before continuing "Then I find out he started talking to some girl who showed up out of nowhere!"

"They went to your party "together." Even though he was supposed to be picking me up after cheerleading practice. Like he promised."

"That explains why you didn't show up, people were asking about you, I mean, you always show up at my parties."

"Yeah, but that time I didn't want to go and wanted to spend some time with Kookie, to get him away from "Krissy The Slut."

He snorts and shakes his head "People also said Mason was all over these random chicks at the party, I would of told you, but you guys were already broken up, you know."

I place my hand on my hip as I sigh. He smiles, showing his dimples as he leans against the lockers "You know, I had a crush on you in eight grade." My eyes widen as he chuckles and nods "Is that why you started calling me beautiful and gorgeous?"

He flushes and shrugs "That too and because I just thought you were really beautiful in my eyes." I smile a bit and look away, blushing.

"But anyways, we're cool now. So I'll keep it like that." He smiles and pats my head "On a serious note, you should talk with Jungkook. He honestly really likes you - he just blew it."

I nod and consider to think more about his idea on talking to Jungkook "Alright, thanks by the way." He hums in response.

"-For helping me through this, thank you." He smiles and extends his arms out, wanting a hug from me. I gladly move forward and wrap my arms around him as he does the same, slightly bending down "We'd make a cute couple."

I push him away and he starts laughing as he puts his hands up "I'm only kidding, beautiful."

I pretend to be mad and start walking away from him. He reaches out for me as his eyes widen "W-Wait, Y/N! I'm only kidding!"

School ended and I was on my way to my locker. I notice Mason glaring at me as we pass by each other in the hallway. I saw Krissy walking into a different direction until she noticed me. I roll my eyes as she walks towards me.

"Y/N, could we talk?" I tsk as I punch in the combination to my locker
"And what exactly is there to talk about?" She gulps and fixes her glasses "How you saw Mason..and I-"

I cut her off "Oh, you mean how I saw you two all over each other in the locker room?" She blinks a few times before nodding. She fixes her glasses again as she pulls a strand of hair behind her ear. Why the hell is she still trying to act innocent. I know your secret hoe.

"Could you please delete that photo-" "Why should I?" I snap, making her flinch. My sudden roar gained a few head turns in our direction, curious onto what was happening. She looks down, she had nothing to say.

I nod and close my locker in disappointment . Of course I'm not deleting that photo, the hell. I look at her one last time and walk away with my bag.

As I neared my car, my phone went off indicating that I received a text message. I pull my phone out to see Jungkook's name.

Kookie: Hey, could we meet somewhere and talk?

I sigh and reply back.

You: Sure, where?😒

Kookie:😌Thank goodness, um how about the park?

You: Fine, I'll see you there

I turn my phone off and put it back in my pocket, not caring if he replied or not as I open the car door and hop in.

I pull into the parking lot of the park and see him sitting on a bench waiting for me. I park my car and get out. He must of heard me and turned around.

I could see a slight smile forming on his face as we walked towards each other "H-Hey, Y/N." I nod towards him as I cross my arms. He points at the bench he was sitting at and I notice a bag on the bench.

I look up at him, he was already walking back. I sigh and reluctantly walk over to him and take a seat, keeping my distance "I bought you some food, incase you were hungry."

"Thanks, but I'll pass-" "I know you're hungry, you skipped lunch. So here." He hands the bag of food and I accept it. Truth was, I was totally hungry.

I was gonna buy some food after talking to him, but this was just great "Um, thank you." He smiles and nods as I open up the container of food and start eating.

Totally forgetting that we were here to talk, I look up at him to see that he was already staring back. He chuckles and looks down "Here."

He grabs a napkin and wipes the corner of my mouth "You had a crumb there." I advert my gaze to somewhere else and start up a conversation "So, um- why di-"

I get cut off. He grabs my chin and pulls my head towards him, locking lips with mine. I was caught off guard by his actions, but I kiss him back. He moves away and I slowly open my eyes to meet his "Jung-"

"I love you."