Twenty - Four

Your pov

"Why are we even here? It's not even October anymore!" I look over at Jimin who was clinging onto Yoongi for dear life "Obviously to feel the thrill of living young...and I got a great deal on these tickets." Jungkook scoffs and pulls me towards him by my waist.

"I think it's stupid really, they're just people who're going to get too close to you and wonder why they get punched." I laugh at Namjoon as Jin slaps his chest.

"I agree with Namjoon." We look over at Hoseok who was crossing his arms as he was acting as if non of these was affecting him to be standing around a haunted house "I bet you it's not even going to be scary."

Tae laughs and slaps Hoseok's back "Sure, you're the biggest scaredy cat in this group." Hoseok becomes flustered and pushes Tae away from him.

"Am not!" We laugh as we hand the tickets to the guy who works at the haunted house "I'm nervous!" I squeal as we enter the beginning of the haunted maze/house.

Jungkook chuckles and holds my hand "Don't worry, I got you." I smile and kiss his lips "Ah ah ah, I'm taking Y/N."
I get separated from Jungkook by Namjoon. I look over at Jungkook who was frowning as we enter the haunted house. I sigh and look up at Namjoon "The hell was that for?"

I punch his arm and he jumps away from me "Sorry, but I needed to talk to you." I quickly apologize and rub his arm out of guilt "What'd you want to talk to me about?" I cling onto him as we turn a corner, the lights beginning to flicker on and off as we walk.

"It's about Krissy and-Ah!" A guy jumps out in front of us and we scream as we close our eyes "K-Krissy you s-said?" He nods vigorously as we continue walking.

"You said you were planning revenge and I was supposed to help you?" I nod as I look around for any suspicious movements "Yeah, that's ri-"  Another person jumps out and we scream again, even louder "W-What were you planning o-on doing!?" I take a deep breath to calm my heart.

"Honestly I don't know yet, but I'll figure something out." He nods and looks behind us. He stops walking and I turn around to see what he was looking at.

"I-I can't do this yoongi!" Yoongi groans as he drags Jimin with him "You're the one who wanted to come, now here we are idiot." Yoongi stops walking when he spots us "Oh, good." He pulls Jimin towards us and walks back to the entrance.

"I'm going home." The same guy who jumped out and scared us did the same thing to Yoongi, but Yoongi didn't budge and kept walking.

"I wanna be like him." Namjoon whispers in awe as he brings Jimin into his grasp "Anyways, prom is coming up and-AHH! I-I was g-gonna ask you if you were planning to-AHH do it t-then!"

Jimin grips onto my waist as we continue walking, practically bear hugging each other "I don't know, but now's not the t-time to talk about this."

"AHHHHH!"

We scream when we bump into a mirror that we thought were other people. We stand there laughing at one another. We jump and turn around when we hear another scream.

"Hobi stop! The rules were not to run!!" Hoseok runs past us with his hands flaring in the air. Tae comes trailing behind him out of breath
"Taehyung?" He stops and looks over at us. He holds up a finger as he inhales and exhales "H-Hey guys."

We chuckle and continue walking as he tags along "What happened?" Jimin asks as we turn another corner, getting scared again "He bumped into a pole and – that happened. I tried yelling
'J-hope' to see if maybe that would make him stop, but as you just witnessed-"

We nod and look forward "Hey, where's Jungkookie and Jin?" We look over at Tae who shrugs and holds Jimin "Maybe Jin got distracted by someone eating a hot dog." Namjoon snickers "Or we're right here." I turn around to see Jungkook and Jin walking towards us with a frowning Yoongi in their hands. I smile and run to Jungkook.

"Kookie!" I hold onto his waist, smashing the side of my face in the denim jacket he was wearing, excessively inhaling his cologne I come to love. He hugs me back and sighs happily.

"Yoongi, you didn't leave!" Jimin grins and hugs Yoongi "I wanted too though." "What d'you mean?" Yoongi huffs and pulls Jimin to his side "I couldn't see where I was going and bumped into those two." He points towards Kookie and Jin who were silently laughing.

"Whatever, let's get going." Tae grabs onto Namjoon as they start walking again "I wonder if Hobi made it out by now."

——

"Finally!" Tae exclaims as he takes big steps out the back of the house. I smile and snuggle closer to Kookie"Y/N, we're already out you can let go now."

"I know, but I love being close to you." I look up at him. His cheeks were red, maybe from the cold weather or he was flustered "Hey, where's Hobi?" We turn our attention to Tae and Namjoon who were looking around the parking lot "He should be here.."

"Maybe he got scared by that zombie over there and tried hiding."

Jimin slaps Yoongi's arm "I agree Yoongs, how much you wanna bet if we ask that zombie where he is, he'll say he's hiding behind that sign over yander." Yoongi shakes his head.

"Deal. But I think he's hiding somewhere else." "Oh, where?" I grunt and walk over to the zombie "Um, hello? Can I ask you if you've seen someone?"

The zombie makes a weird – gurgle – screech noise. I smile awkwardly and began to describe what Hoseok looks like "He's like, this tall. Um, has light brown hair? I think-"

"Don't forget to mention he looks like a horse." "Yoongi!" The zombie screeches again and begins to limp towards somewhere. He reaches the porta-potty and bangs his head against the door. I gulp and softly push the man aside so I could open the door. I swing the door open and see Hoseok hurdled in a ball on top of the toilet.

"Called it. Give me my 50, you noodle!"

"I can't believe I'm paying you 50 bucks."

"Believe it."

Hoseok looks up at me and warily grins when he sees me "Is it over!?" I raise my eyebrows. I nod and he bursts out of the porta-potty with his arms in the air once again "Thank goodness! The porta-potty was starting to reak of bodily fluids."

"I-I did not need to know that.." I breathe out as I walk away from the portable bathroom. Jungkook opens his arms for me and I gladly take advantage of the opportunity.

"So what now?" Tae says as he kicks a puddle, making the water splash onto Hoseok "I bought wristbands, which means we can go again as many times as we like." Jungkook mentions, shrugging nonchalantly as he pats my head softly.

"We should go again."  We smile and nod our heads, turning around and running towards the entrance of the haunted house.