Thirteen

Your pov

"You're.."

I stare at Yoongi in disbelief after what he confessed to me "In love with Jimin, yeah." He says nonchalantly.

I turn around and then face him again, trying to process all that was going on.
I blink a few times and try to come up with some words to make this whole situation less confusing "So,"

I show my palms to him, calculating the letters into sentences inside my mind, scratching my head as a confused expression falls onto my face "When d-did you start feeling this way?"

He sits back in his chair as he puts on a thinking face "For awhile really." I slowly nod. I hope I wasn't looking at him strangely "I-I had no idea you were-" He shrugs and smiles "Yeah, I hide it well." I start to think back to when we were at the restaurant.

"Then how come you were all touchy and feely towards me?" He giggles "Sorry about that, I was just trying to make Jimin jealous." I raise an eyebrow and point a finger at him "But after the game you were like that and Jimin wasn't even around!"

He nods and pushes my finger down
"I was also doing it to make Jungkook jealous. Namjoon and Jin told me how he has a major crush on you, but he wasn't doing anything about it. So, I stepped in." He says as a matter-of-factly.

My mouth forms an 'o' shape as I look down at my hands, a bit embarrassed of myself "Can I ask you something,
Y/N?" I look up to meet his soft gaze as Yoongi bites his bottom lip.

I nod slightly and wait for him to ask
"Do you think Jiminie likes me back, even better,"loves" me back? Um, do you even think he prefers – my gender?" My mouth slightly parts. How would I know, I barely talk to him.

I sigh "Honestly, I don't know. But, that doesn't mean it won't "hurt" if you at least try." I smile reassuringly to ease his state of mind. He smiles back and slumps a bit in his chair "Thanks, Jungkook's lucky to have someone like you." I could feel my ears starting to heat up "Oh, y-yeah.."

I murmur as I check the time on my phone. School was about to start and we had a few minutes to get to school before the first bell rang "Yoongi, it's time to go." He nods and we stand up, exiting the nostalgic cafe.

——

We enter the school building only to be greeted by Namjoon resting his head on Jin's shoulder as they talk to Hoseok and Jimin.

I notice Yoongi tense up a bit as he looks at Jimin. I nudge his arm with my elbow and give him a 'you can do it' look as I plaster a smile on my face.
He nods and returns the gesture.

Hoseok was the first to notice us "Oh hey guys." We wave and look over at a groaning Namjoon. Jin sighs and pats his head "The after affect of drinking so much last night."

He rolls his eyes and we chuckle.
It takes me a moment to realize something "Hey, where's Kookie?" everyone looks at each other and shrugs.

I frown a bit and bite the inside of my cheek, trying to figure out where he might be "I'll see you guys at lunch." I wave goodbye to all of them before heading to the library.

——

I enter the library and wave at the old, blind librarian who can barely hear anymore. I look around and spot Jungkook sitting at a table reading a book. I sigh in relief and walk over to him "Hey, Kookie." He looks up and a smile forms on his lips. He places his book down, having his full attention on me.

"What are you doing here, Y/N?" He says as he watches me take a seat in front of him "I came here looking for you. Which reminds me, here, I bought you something."

I hold up a container with a bagel and cream cheese in it from the cafe. I bought it before leaving with Yoongi "I know how you rarely eat breakfast at home, so you're welcome." He smiles and nods "Thank you." I return the smile as I watch him spread the cream cheese onto the bagel before taking a bite, his eyes close and he moans "So good." He says through a mouth full of food.

I chuckle and take out a couple of napkins and throw them at his face "Don't talk with food in your mouth!" He grins and gulps the food in his mouth down his throat.

"Jungkook?"

I look up at the owner of the voice, only to look back down in annoyance "Oh, Kris." He says cheerfully. I scoff under my breath and glance at her as she takes a seat beside me. I cross my arms and pay no attention to her "So, there's a football game tonight Kookie. You're coming right?"

He places the bagel down and takes a moment to think "Will Yoongi be there?" I stifle a laugh, knowing his attentions before nodding "K, I'll go." He says almost too quickly, leading me to giggle at him.

I look over at Krissy when I hear a loud thud. She had "somehow" dropped a book on the floor, attracting everyone's attention that was in the library. She 'innocently' apologizes. I roll my eyes as I turn back to Kookie who was chuckling at her "So clumsy, Kris" She laughs lightly, I so badly want to gag at her fake act.

They start talking about, I don't know "books?" I already got bored with their conversation. I try to think of something to make Kookie pay attention to me.

Then it hit me. I quickly take out my phone and unlock it before going into my photos "Hey Kookie, wanna see something I saw in the locker room?" I look at Krissy in the corner of my eye as I try to cover the smirk that was tugging at my lips.

Kookie turns to me and shrugs "Sure, I guess." Yes, now it's time for my revenge. As I turn my phone to show Kookie the slutty picture of Krissy making out with Mason. Krusty screams and hunches over, clutching her stomach. Kookie stands up and frantically sprints towards Krissy, placing his hand on her back as he asks what's wrong.

"I-it's my stomach, ah-o-ohh!"

"You probably got yourself pregnant, hoe." I murmur under my breath, rolling my eyes. Jungkook stands her up and wraps her arm around his shoulders as he turns both of them around "I'll take her to the nurses office, see you later Y/N."

He starts walking out of the library with Krissy clinging onto his waist. She glances at me through the window, a devilish smirk appears on her face as she stares me down, practically saying 'two can play this game.'

I sigh in frustration as I watch them walk away. I turn around and see the book she dropped on the floor. I frown and start stomping on the book, not caring if anyone was watching my anger-filled outburst.

Once I got tired, I calm down and sit back down, folding my arms across my chest as I stare in front of me.

"Son of a bitch.."

welp