Twenty - Two

Don't think I didn't notice the exo 'Kris' comments last chapter 🌚

that was so unintentional, trust me

Your pov

"Y/N!" I ignore him and fasten my walking pace. I turn a corner, but get met with a hand gripping harshly onto my arm "Y/N." I sigh and slowly spin around. Jungkook was staring at me, panting as he was trying to catch up with me. I flicker my attention to my dress in his hands. I bite the inside of my cheek and look up at him.

"What the hell was that back there?" He points behind us as he catches his breath. I shake my head and frown "Don't talk to her, anymore."I try to walk away but he grabs me again.

"Hold on, you dump your smoothie on Krissy and then tell me not to talk to her – and let me remind you – without any explanation to any of this." He takes a deep breath and stares me down "That's what you're tell me, here?"

"Yep."

I turn around and walk off "I'm not done talking to you!" He sprints towards me to catch up with me again "Explain to me why you did that?" I stop walking and glare at him "Oh, I'm sorry you're so oblivious to not seeing what she's doing to you, Kookie!" I exaggerate by moving my hands in the air.

He pushes my hands down and returns a glare back at me "What're you talking about, she wouldn't do anything to me. I just think you're being jealous." I stared at him. I swallow hard and point my finger at him. He arches his eyebrow, waiting for me to snap back.

I drop my hand and look away "She's not who you think she is, Jungkook." I mumble as I look up at him through my bangs "Then tell me who she is, instead of storming off." I cover my face with my hands to try to hide my tears "She's a hoe! She's the one Mason was cheating on me with! And I-I don't want you to be-"

My voice cracks, I quickly wipe away at my eyes. Jungkook sighs and pulls me into his embrace "Don't cry." He says in a hush tone as he rubs small circles on my back to sooth me.

I wrap my arms tightly around him "I'm sorry." I mumble against his chest. I snuggle closer to keep warm "You shouldn't say sorry to me." I raise an eyebrow and look up at him.

"..."

"You need to apologize to Krissy instead of me."

I push him away and clench my fist "Did you not just hear what I said? She deserved that!" He takes a deep breath and shakes his head. My mouth hangs open, shocked that he's siding against his own girlfriend.

"Jungkook, give me my dress."I look  away and hold my hand out "No, not until you apologize." He folds his arms and holds the dress against his chest.

"Give me my dress." I repeat again, glaring up at him. He smirks and shakes his head "I'm not playing-" "And neither am I." I grind my teeth from his annoying behavior

"You're pissing me off."

"The feelings are mutual."

He chuckles lowly as he steps closer, towering over me "You gonna apologize?" "No." I push past him and continue walking. He sighs and catches up with me. We stay quiet, glancing at one another "Can I have my dress now?""No." I frown and look forward.

"Y/N, where exactly are we going? My car is the other way." He points behind us as we turn the corner. I look up at him "Hm? I don't know what you're doing, but I'm catching the bus."

He knits his brows in confusion "Why?" "Because, I rather loose an argument than loose you." He grabs my hand and turns me around "What're saying?" I pinch the bridge of my nose in frustration.

"If I get into the car with you – I know its just going to lead into us getting into another argument." I look up at him "And I don't want that." I bite my lip when I hear how shaky my voice is.

"I'm not letting you get on a bus alo-" "Then I'll call Jin to pick me up." I take my phone out, but he stops my hand "Don't push me away. Please, I'll drive you home. Just don't - don't call your brother, alright?" I sigh and nod.

"You were supposed to be home an hour ago!" I grunt and roll my eyes "I know, Jin. We got caught up in the traffic." I look over at Jungkook who looked like he was lost in his thoughts.

"Are you with Jungkook?" "Why does it matter?" I hear him gasp on the other end "Y/N. You're grounded!" Now it was my turn to gasp "For what reason?" "For disobeying me!"

I frown and clench my fist "Jin, you're not mom nor dad. So you need to cut the "parenting" act and quite acting like I'm still some kid!" I yell through the phone and click the call end button.

I huff and slump in the car seat. Jungkook glances at me as he keeps driving "You know he only cares for you." I glare at him "Just saying.." I decide to ignore his statement and look out the window "Y/N." I hum as a response.

"I know, living without your parents is hard. But, don't take it out on Jin. He's trying his best to be a "role model" in your life." I slowly nod and look down at my lap. He's right. All of it.

"I'm sorry.." I mumble under my breath. He looks over at me, then back at the road "We're here."