Twenty

Jungkook's pov

"Kookie, where exactly are we going?" I look behind me as I pull Y/N along. I stare in adoration as her wavy black hair slightly falls gracefully onto her face as a genuine grin flatters her features. I smile at her before turning around "You remember that old lady who said we were a cute couple when we weren't one?"

She takes a moment to think then nods her head "She was blind and was selling dead flowers?" I chuckle at her description "Yeah, well, I wanna go visit her and say that we are a couple now." Y/N covers her mouth and giggles "Kookie, I don't think she'll "be there" anymore." I stop walking and turn around to face her.

I raise my eyebrow as I eye her down "What exactly are you referring to?" She looks around and shrugs as a devious smile falls on her innocent face "You're evil."

I grab her hand again and keep walking. She laughs and playfully hits my hand "Excuse me, who's the one who threw eggs at a crippled mans house with Namjoon and Yoongi hyung." I sigh in defeat and look back at her "W-Who told you that!?"

She raises an eyebrow and scoffs "Who do you think? The only person who can't keep a secret, even if his life depended on it." I groan. Namjoon.

I stop walking when I spot the old lady in front of a book store. I grin and walk over there with Y/N "Old lady!" I yell and wave my hand to get her attention.  She looks around and spots us. A smile grows across her face as she waves back.

"Junglebook!? Is that you?"

I cringe at the horrific name error as I get closer to her. Y/N was laughing her ass off behind me "Um, it's Jungkook."She smiles at me as I now stand in front of her, looking down "So, John was it? What brings you here? Oh and I see you brought your girlfriend!" I sigh with a soft smile and look over at Y/N who was holding her stomach as she muffles her laughter.

"Actually we came her to tell you we actually became a couple." I whistle triumphantly, reaching out to get a hold of Y/N's hand.

She folds her hands and cheers for us "To congratulate you two, have some flowers." She turns around slowly to pick a bouquet of dead flowers out "I'll even give you a card for free, I'll write out a message."

I smile awkwardly and nod. I glance at Y/N to see her smiling at the old lady as she stares at her adoringly. It melted my heart "So," I snap my head back to the old lady who found a pen and began to write in the card.

"To: Jason and his girlfriend." I face palm as Y/N giggles and wraps her arms around my waist "May you love each other forever..." She draws her lips in a line as she thinks.

"Period."

I laugh as she closes the card up and hands it to us. I thank her and turn back around walking away from her with Y/N "Well, that was funny."  Y/N pipes up once we make it to the next street. I shrug and agree with her "Are you hungry?" She nods and we walk into a small coffee shop.

"Tae admitted that he was throwing potato chips at my mouth as Jin tried to stop him. I was so mad at him!" She laughs and takes a bite out of the sweet potato pie I bought for her – she protested, but I wanted to spoil her just a little.

"Unbelievable." My eyes widen as my mouth does the same "That's what I said!" I bring my hand to hers that was resting on the table. I smile and trace small circles "Kookie, do you love me?" I stop what I was doing abruptly and lock my eyes onto hers. I sigh when I see a smile on her face.

"Of course I do."

"Can you say it?" I look at her confused onto why she was saying all of this out of nowhere, slowly sitting up as she does the same "Is everything okay? This isn't like you, Y/N." She shakes her head and giggles "I'm fine, I just want to hear you say that you love me. That's all." I nod and smile at her.

"I love you." I whisper softly, so she knows it's for her ears only. She grins and covers her cheeks with her hands "So cute.." I coo as I laugh at her and lean over to kiss the bridge of her nose.

She brings her closed hand up to her mouth and coughs. I rest my head in my palm as I stare at her lovingly, adoring every cute thing she does.

"It's not polite to stare." I notice the pink in her cheeks as she glances up at me. I grin and nod "You're right, my apologies." I say softly as I look out the window. It begins to snow, a small snowflake landing on the window. "Hey, Y/N?" She hums in response.

"You're seriously pretty." I look over at her to see her staring back. I hold in a smile as I look at her with a serious expression "W-What?" I nod and point out the window "I was admiring these pretty snowflakes. Then I realized, you're prettier than a mere snowflake – beautiful to be exact."

She swallows the pie that was stuffed into her mouth "Y-You don't mean that." She chuckles and shakes her head "Oh, but I do." I cross my arms as I rest them on the small white table, inwardly smirking at her blushing state.

"You're cheesy." She squints her eyes and laughs. I join in immediately after.

"Anyway, Friday we're going prom dress shopping, right?" I ask her as I take a sip of my caramel macchiato. She nods and brushes back her fringe.

"What color should we go with?" She chews on her lip nervously. I raise an eyebrow and glance out the window "How should I know?" She chuckles and rolls her eyes.

"How about a brown?" She looks at me with disgust written all over her face "Sure, you can dress as toilet paper to match." She says sarcastically. I huff and lick my lips "How about a light blue, then?"

She opens her mouth to speak, but closes it to think "Light blue...I guess that'll be a pretty color." I sigh in relief. We stand up and leave the coffee shop holding each others' hands.