Twenty - Seven

Your pov

I walk out of the nurses office with Tae after he was done eating. I check the time on my phone as we walk down the hallways "Oh, we missed lunch."
Tae hums and looks through the windows of all the classes we were passing. He stops and motions me toward a classroom.

"Check it, it's Kook." I push his head away from the window so I could get a better view. He grunts and stands behind me. Sure enough, Jungkook was in the classroom, busying himself as he rushes to write whatever was on the board. I giggle at his frantic state.

He glances at the window, only to do a double take as his eyes widen when he sees Tae and I standing there. I smile and wave at him, Tae making weird faces and gestures. I couldn't hear what he was saying, but he raises his hand and stands up, walking toward the door. We step back as he opens the door and grins at us.

"Hiya, Ko-"

"Y/N."

He pulls me toward his chest, wrapping his arms around me almost immediately "Where the hell were you? There's so much you missed! You know how worried I was?" I chuckle as I push away from him, fixing my hair in the process.

"Sorry, I had to take Taehyung to the nurse." Jungkook looks at Tae and tilts his head "What happened to your eye?" Tae glances at me. I clear my throat "He ran into a door." Jungkook bursts into laughter, slapping Tae's shoulder. Tae glares at me before "laughing" along with him.

"Clumsy Tae." He teases, wiping a tear off with his index finger. Tae rolls his eyes and nods "Yeah. Totally. I'ma go now." I wave goodbye, but he was already turned around and walking off.

I sigh and turn my intention to Jungkook who was frowning at Tae "Geez, what's with him?" I shrug and grab his chin, stepping on my tippy-toes to give him a quick peck on the lips "Jimin's having a small gathering at his house tonight, you're coming right?" He sighs heavily and hesitantly nods.

"Sure, I hope Nams doesn't show up." I look at him confused, chuckling as I ask him why "'Cause, Yoongi'll for sure be there and you know how Nams is about his ketchup."

I laugh as Jungkook rolls his eyes. I look into his classroom and sigh "You should probably get back to class and I should too." He nods and kisses me on the lips again before smiling and walking back into his classroom.

Just a filler chapter