Twenty - Three

Jungkook's pov

I knock twice on the door to Y/N's home. I smile and step back as I wait for her to open the door. The door unlocks and opens "Hey Y-" I cut myself off as I see no one standing there "Who are you?" I look down, a little kid was frowning up at me.

"Jax, what did I tell you about opening doors to stra-" She stops talking as she sees me standing at the door way. She smiles and softly pushes the kid away.

"Kookie, what're you doing here?" She moves to the side to let me in "I came to see if you wanted to go to the park." I kiss her on the lips and close the door behind me.

She sighs and looks at the kid "Sorry, I told my aunt I would be baby sitting her kid." I look over at the kid to see him glaring at me as if I was trespassing on private property. I raise an eyebrow and find myself glaring back at him "Flower, who is this over weighted man?"

"Jax!"

"Over weighted?"

Y/N groans as she grabs my hand and walks into the kitchen "I'm sorry about him, he..." She trails off as she shakes her head "Flower?" She looks up at me and chuckles "He never knew how to say my name and somehow I got stuck with the nickname 'flower.'" I nod and look over at Jax who was busying himself with watching tv.

"So, are you and Jin okay?" I look back at Y/N. She nods and messes with her fringe "Yeah, he was just saying how he wants to protect me as much as possible." She smiles and holds my hands "That's good."

"Hey, old man?"

We look over at Jax who was now staring at me, a frown still evident on his face "You're talking to me?" He scoffs and nods "Who else?" I grind my teeth as I so badly wanted to kick this little twerp "What do you want?"

"Who are you, old man?" I open my mouth to say something but Y/N punches me to stop myself "Jax, this is my boyfriend, Jungkook." She says as she links her arm with mine. The kid looks me up and down. He huffs and turns back around.

"I really am sorry about him, I don't know why he's acting like this." She apologizes as she caresses my cheek. I smile and lean into her touch "It's fine, it doesn't really bother me. He's just a ki-Ow!" I feel a sharp pain come from my leg. We look down, Jax was kicking my leg "Jax! You don't kick people!"

He giggles and sticks his tongue out before running off. I wince in pain as I glare daggers into the back of the kids head "Here, I'll get some ice." I nod and wait for her. I look at the mischievous kid who was mocking me from afar. I glance over at Y/N to see if she was noticing this.

Nope. She was turned, grabbing ice for me. I snap my head back into the kids direction who was silently laughing and pointing at me. I look around. I grin when I spot an apple on the counter. I look up at Y/N who was still occupied. I quickly grab the apple and throw it at Jax.

He groans from the impact and falls off the couch. I pump my fist in the air "Headshot!"

"What was that?"

I put my hand down and pretend nothing happened "Huh?" Y/N looked at me confused "Did you hear something?" I smile innocently and shake my head. She shrugs it off and walks towards me "Here you go."

I thank her and place the bag of ice on the right side of my leg "I really am sorry for him doing that to you." I look up at her and shrug "It's fine. We're equal now." I murmur the last part as I flash an evil grin on my face.

"What?"

"What?"

She raises an eyebrow and places her hands on her hips. She looks over where Jax is supposed to be "Where'd Jax go?" She sounded worried, hastily walking over to the living area.

"Jax where are you?" I see a small hand rise up from in front the couch. I stifle a laugh as she comes back to me.

"I'll be right, I need to use the restroom." She looks up at me, I smile and nod my head. She walks away and runs up the stairs.

I take my phone out my pocket and begin to look through my Twitter feed. I jump when I feel a small impact on my leg. I glance down, noticing Jax aggressively punching one of my legs as if it was some sort of punching bag.

I roll my eyes "What're you doing, rat?" He looks up at me with a scowl "How dare you throw an orange at me!?" I arch an eyebrow as I put my hand on his head, pushing him away from me.

"You don't know the difference between an apple and an orange, dang did I hit you that hard?" I laugh as he struggles under my hand.

"Shut up, Harambe!"

I gasp and shove him away from me "How rude!" He smirks "Towards the monkey, yeah."

"It's a gorilla, dingo."

"It's a monkey."

"Gorilla."

"Monkey!"

"How would you know, you don't even know the difference between an apple and an orange!"

"You don't!"

I can't believe I was spending my Saturday afternoon arguing with some 5 year old who wears Barney overalls and Lightning McQueen light up shoes.

"Listen, Chucky. Don't make me hur-"

"I'm back!" Y/N comes down the stairs smiling. By then I had Jax in a head lock. I smile and push the kid off of me "Oh, okay!" Her smile slightly falters as she notices Jax who was on the ground "Jax, get off the floor it's dirty." He glares at me as he stands up and brushes himself off.

I try my hardest to hold back a laugh as Y/N comes towards me "He didn't bother you in anyway did he?" I shake my head and hug her, sticking my tongue out at the kid as he did the same.

She moves back and kisses my nose "So remind me again why you're baby sitting a little grimmlin?" I grimace at the brat who was now playing with some blocks.

She laughs and glances at Jax "His mom was flying out of town for a business trip and needed someone to look after him." I nod and hold her closer, protecting her from the roach.

"I don't like that kid." She giggles and kisses my neck "Me either." I look at her and laugh.