Sixteen

Your pov

"Achoo!"

I sniffle and wipe my nose with the back off my hand "Here, I made soup for you."Jin says with a worried tone as he hands me a steaming hot bowl of chicken soup.

I smile at his kind gesture and thank him "Let me feel your head." I lean forward a bit and he places his hand on my forehead. He sighs once he feels the temperature of my head "Still pretty warm," He mumbles to himself as he steps back.

I chuckle as I eat another spoonful of chicken soup "You know, you should become a doctor." He rolls his eyes playfully as he moves towards my door
"I'll get you something for your congestion and then I'll be leaving for school." He says as he opens the door and walks out of my room.

I turn on the tv, getting excited when I see adventure time on, almost too excited. I glance at my phone when I feel a vibration on my bed. Keeping my eyes glued to the tv, I grab a hold of my phone and quickly check the notification. I smile when I see a text message from Jungkook.

Kookie:
Heard you got sick, I'll come
by to check on you after
school

Stay alive for me❤️

I chuckle and roll my eyes at his adorableness, I lock my phone before placing it on my night stand to continue watching grey's anatomy.

———

I perk my head up when I hear the doorbell ring "I'll get it."Jin yells as I hear him run down the stairs. I check the time, did I fall asleep? I didn't have time to figure out if I did, for there was a knock on my door.

"Come in." The door opens and Jungkook's head appears, he smiles softly once he sees me "Hey." He walks in with two drinks in his hands from Starbucks.

He closes my door and walks towards me "I don't know if you got my text, but I got you a caramel macchiato from Starbucks on the way here, I hope you like it." I look down at the drinks as he brings the coffee towards me.

I smile and grab ahold of it "You didn't have too, Kookie." I look up at him to see him already gazing at me. He quickly looks away and chuckles nervously as he scratches his neck.

"I wanted to make you feel better- so you would forget about being sick." He turns around and walks towards my desk, grabbing the chair that was there and bringing it towards my bedside.

"Well, you succeeded on making me feel better, thank you Kookie." I grin and take a sip of my drink. He smiles at me and nods his head "You're very welcome." He whispers as he drinks from his cup.

"So, what'd you do all day here?" He pipes up after a small, comfortable silence. I move my drink away from lips and look over at my tv "I was watching one of my favorite tv shows." He chuckles and shake his head.

"Anything happen at school?" He leans back in the desk chair as he thinks for a moment "Mmm...Jiminie and Yoongs were caught making out in the janitors closet, Namjoon almost got in a fight with some dude for slapping his girlfriends ass, Hoseok got detention for being the one who fought the dude instead because Namjoon walked off and somehow Hobi was blamed for the mess.." He rolls his eyes and sighs.

I frown "I was out for one day and all this happens?" He chuckles and averts his gaze to his hands, fiddling with his thumbs "Yeahandtaehyung'sback."
I furrow my eyebrows together and look at him "What'd you say?" He glances at me and shakes his head as he takes a sip of his coffee "You said something after words, what'd you say?"

"What do you mean?" I fold my arms across my chest and eye him as he looks anywhere but at me "Repeat all that you said about what happened at school."

He sighs "Well I said, Yoongs and Jiminie got caught making out in the janitors closet, Namjoon slapped a girls ass, later finding out she had a boyfriend, Hoseok was "somehow" accuse of being the one who slapped the girls ass and fought the boyfriend."

He takes a deep breath and looks at me"Andtaehyungisback- so that's all that I-" "There!" I scream out making him jump "The last part. You keep mumbling it and saying it fast." He raises an eyebrow "The part where Hoseok got in a fight? Sorry for mumbling." I frown even more and shove him "What are you hiding from me Jeon Jungkook?" I say sternly as I stand up and tower over him.

He looks up at me and smirks "And if I don't tell you?" I gulp, just hearing his deep voice intimidates me. He slowly rises up, my eyes following his as, he now, towers over me. I can't move my body. I guess this is the end for me.

Y/N becomes to cocky for her own good, dies from Jeon Jungkook-

He leans towards my ear and whispers seductively into it "What will you do?" My mind is saying no, but my body is saying hell yes "J-Jungkook." My voice hitches as I feel a pair of arms snake around my waist, his breath fanning my neck as he rests his head on my shoulder.

Kill me, kill me, kill me.

"I said Taehyung was back." He breathes out as he kisses my neck.
My eyes widen and I push him off of me "T-Taehyung?" I look at him in disbelief. His face softens and he slowly stands back up "Yeah," he looks at the ground "your ex is back." He grabs his cup, he looks at me as I plaster a grin on my face "Oh my gosh! Why didn't you tell me sooner, Kookie?" I jump up and down as I run towards my closet.

"I have to see him!" I say as I search for the perfect outfit to wear "I don't know, maybe you should lay back down and get some more rest." I raise an eyebrow at Jungkook as his tone had become sad. I chuckle and pay no mind to it "I'm fine now, like I said before, you made me better." I smile, him returning one as well.

"I'll go take a shower and get ready." I look up at him once I found a perfect outfit to wear "Then we can go, alright?" He smiles slightly and nods his head. I squeal in excitement as I sprint towards my bathroom." I won't take long, Kookie." He chuckles and places his hands in his pockets.

"I'll be here."