Twenty - Six

Taehyungs pov

"A-Ah, Taehyung.." I smirk and run my hand down the curves of her body, leaving butterfly kisses where my hand traces over her soft skin "I'm way better than Kook, admit it babe." I growl against her skin, biting into it to make her whimper "Y-Yes.." She closes her eyes and wraps her arms around my neck.

"T-Taehyung...Taehyung." I smile in bliss as she repeats my name "Taehyung, Taehyung." I shush her as I began to unbutton her pants, looking up at her. My eyes widen when I see her frowning "Taehyung!"

I snap up from my dream and frantically look around, I wad my hands into a fist as someone touches my arm, it was Y/N "Tae, what my hell!?" She yells as she shoves me away from her. I look around the room, we were in the classroom still. I sigh in relief as I look over at Y/N who was staring at me confused.

I chuckle and shake my head "I had the weirdest dream." She raises her eyebrows as the bell rings "Well, tell me about it on the way to lunch." I nod and we stand up, walking out the class to her locker "So explain to me what had you smiling and giggling like a dumbass in your sleep." She says and looks over at me.

"So, there I am. And there's this hot chick underneath me, right?" I explain with hand gestures. She rolls her eyes and nods "She was calling out my name in the most erotic way possible, and then I say to her: "I'm way better than Ko-"

I cut myself off as I realize something. I gulp as I feel my pants become tight and my ears start warming up. Y/N looks back at me as I subconsciously stop walking "What is it?" I blink a few times and scratch the back of my neck, continuing to walk toward her "U-Um, n-nothing." She shrugs and finds her locker "So, like you were saying?"

I look at her with my eyebrows raised "H-Huh?" I curse myself for still studdering. She giggles and opens her locker "About your dream, duh." I bounce on the heels of my feet, shaking my hand as I nervously laugh "Nah, it's whatever now." I scoff and roll my eyes.

She grins "No, keep going. It was getting interesting. It sounded like someone was actually gonna do the dirty with you." I frown slightly as she teases me.

"I'm okay, just forget it." She smirks "Why? 'Cause you just realized the wet dream was about some teacher?" She laughs and closes her locker.

I sigh heavily and shake my head "Who was it, huh, Ms. Landers?" She jokes, but I feel offended "Ew, no way. That woman has corn on her corns."
I gag as I imagine the day I walked in on her as she was scrapping it off. Y/N chuckles and nudges me to tell her, and I kept on refusing.

"Tell me."

"No."
"Tell me."

"No.." "Tell me."

"No!"

I yell, aggravated with the way she's acting. She flinches and looks down, pouting. I sigh as it finally becomes quiet between us. She coughs and inhales "Tell me."

"It was you!"

I quickly cover my mouth as I realize what I did. She snaps her head in my direction, her eyes wide as saucers.
I swallow hard as we stare at each other in shock. She turns her body toward me slowly "W-What," She finally voices out.

Kill me, kill me, kill me.

"U-Uh... It felt nice?"

Your pov

I look up as I hear Taehyung groaning and languidly rising, confusion evident on his face. He looks around as he grunts "W-What happened?" I chuckle awkwardly and cross my arms "Well you see..." I look around the room as I fiddle with my fingers.

"After you told me I was the one in your wet dream, I kind of some what punchedyouintheface...?" I look up at him and grin, gesturing jazz hands.
He opens his mouth to say something, but closes it and presses his hand to his eye "Ouch, ouch, ouch!" I sigh and pick up an ice pack that the nurse told me to give him when he woke up.

"Here, it'll somewhat ease the pain you're feeling." I hand him the ice bag and he yanks it from my grasp, glaring at me in the process "Hey, it's not my fault you were dreaming about doing it with me." I roll my eyes. He stares at me in disbelief "So you punch me?" He exclaims.

I put my hands up in surrender "Look I already said sorry as soon as I punched you, alright?" He gawks at my response, turning away from me. I sigh and pout "If it makes you feel any better, I bought lunch for you, instead of you having to eat the gross cafeteria food."

I turn around and pick up the bag that was behind me. He glances over his shoulder at the food "What is it?" I stifle a laugh as I respond to him.

"Chipotle, fam." He spins around and smiles his infamous box-like smile "Oh, you shouldn't have!" I laugh and hand him the food. He rips the bag open and gasps as he holds up the container shifting his gaze to the food then to me. And I swear I saw a tear fall down his cheek "Crispy corn tacos..." He whispers in awe, covering his mouth with his hand. I nod as he thanks me.

I stare at him strangely as he has a taco hanging in his mouth and begins to dab repetitively. I roll my eyes and sit down as I watch his performance.
He abruptly stops and looks around, picking up his food. He looks at me "Where's your food?" I raise my eyebrows at his question.

I shrug "Eh, I'm not really hungry." He tilts his head "Oh, you already ate?" I take a moment to answer, slowly I nod my head, a small smile forming on my lips "Yeah. Yeah, I did." He nods and continues to devour his food.

We look over at the door as it opens, Hoseok stopping abruptly when he sees us. All of us stare at one another in silence. Hoseok clears his throat and steps into the room, closing the door behind him.

He looks over at Tae and frowns a little when he sees his black eye. Then he slowly glances at my hand, noticing the slight bruising on my knuckles. He nods and closes his eyes for a brief moment.

"Whatever Tae did, he most likely deserved it."

Taehyung's mouth falls open as Hoseok opens the door back up and swiftly leaves us alone again.