Eleven

Your pov

I push him off me, shutting my eyes as I feel the tears rushing in "Y/N," He pulls me into his embrace, letting me feel his heartbeat; it was beating unhealthily fast. I lightly punch his chest. I didn't want this, but I wanted it at the same time.

I was supposed to be mad at him. He's ruining me. He lifts my chin up and smiles at my flushed face. Softly, he wipes away the tears on my cheeks with his thumb "Please don't cry,"

My lips starts trembling from his soft voice. I close my eyes and nod as I take a deep breath. He moves my head towards his lips, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Jungkook, why are you doing this?" He looks down at me once he moves back "Do what?" "Why all of a sudden..you.." I didn't know how to explain it. None of it makes sense.

"Forget it." I stand up, but he pulls me back down "I won't let you walk away from me again." He presses his chest against my back, tightening his embrace on me "You were mad at me, I wasn't thinking. I'm sorry." His voice was shaky as he clutches onto me.

"Jungkook, it's getting late. M-Maybe we should talk about this tomorrow." He shakes his head as he buries his head in my neck "Can we stay like this, just for a while, please."

I shiver from the vibration of his husky voice. I look up at the sky and sigh
"A-Alright.."

——

We stayed like this until the sun set. I felt his weight shift on me, knowing he had fallen asleep. I lightly pat his arm that was wrapped around my waist.

"Kookie." He grunts a bit "Kookie, get up." He sluggishly lifts his head up and rubs his eyes. I chuckle from the cute scene "What time is it?" I pull my phone out to read the time, but see text messages from Namjoon.

Joonie🤓: Aren't you coming to the basketball game? Yoongi's asking for you🌚

I curse under my breath and bite my lip. Yoongi wanted me to come to his game tonight. There's still 20 minutes left of the game.

I can make it.

I turn towards Jungkook who was getting himself situated "Kookie, I need to go." He looks up at me confused "Where're you going?"

"The basketball game that's tonight, I promised Yoongi that I would come." He stands up and walks past me "I'm coming."

I raise an eyebrow "Since when did you care about basketball?" He shrugs and walks towards my car, pointing at it, telling me to unlock it "I don't."

"Wait, what about your car?" He rolls his eyes "Obviously I walked here, do you see any other cars here? Come on, let's go!" I smile a bit and walk towards the driver side, unlocking my car we get in and I drive us back to school.

——

I check the clock on my phone to see we only have 10 minutes left of the game. I park the car and get out, leaving Jungkook. I enter the school and hear the cheering of the crowd coming from the gym. I rush towards the gym to see one of our players had made a basket.

I look around for some friends to sit with. I hear my name being called through the loud noise of the crowd and look around the bleachers.

Namjoon and Jin were waving at me. I smile and maneuver my way up to them "Finally you made it!" I hug Jin and look over at Namjoon "Sorry, I was with Kookie."  A huge grin appears on his face "You guys made up!"

"You guys were mad at each other?" We look at Jin who was confused on what was going on. Namjoon leans toward him and whispers something in his ear and Jin's mouth opens "Oh, well.."