Epilogue

Jungkook's pov

"Mom, you took like a million pictures, she's waiting for me." I groan and try to softly push my mom away from pressing her mouth chapped with red lipstick all over my face. Again.

She huffs and pulls away, pouting at me "O-Okay, one more." She holds the camera up to her face. I sigh and oblige one last time, I mean, I was only graduating high school once. I curve my lips into a smile and wait for the camera lends to flutter.

"Say cheese!"

"Cheese.."

She pulls the camera away from her face and grins, looking back up at me after she gazes lovingly at the photo of me "My baby boys all grown up!" She cries, wrapping her arms around me in a bone-crushing hug.

I take a deep breath once she lets me go, coughing I look down at her. She sighs and fixes my cap, bringing the small ribbon I glued onto the top to the side before planting another kiss on my cheek.

I notice the tears in her eyes as she stares at me. I lower my head and wrap my arms around her, letting her know I'll always be there when she needs me. She chokes on her sobs and quickly hugs me.

"Okay, okay, I've had my time - you go find that missy." I chuckle and nod, turning around to go do exactly that. But I stop abruptly. I turn back around and run toward my mom.

She looks at me confused. I place a kiss on her forehead and smile at her before rushing off, hearing her laughing behind me.

-

Your pov

"Jin for crying out loud!" I yell at him, making him flinch away from me. He literally took 100 photos of me graduating, of himself, others, and parents that he said he would do some research on.

For what reason, I don't know.

He puts his hands up to calm me down "Alright, alright, it's just - I can't believe this day has finally come!" I roll my eyes "What're you talking about, you big fluffball? It's you're graduation day too."

He chuckles and nods "Yeah, but you're very important to me." I smile and punch his shoulder for making me all mushy. I scream upon noticing Jimin walking out of the stadium with a bored looking Yoongi next to him.

They both look my way, Jimin grins and runs towards me for a hug, Yoongi leisurely following from behind "I can't believe this day finally came!" We both scream louder at one another.

"Enough with the screaming." Namjoon comes out of nowhere, Hoseok smiling as we make eye contact. I roll my eyes at Namjoon, the purple in his hair was fading "So, what color are you changing your hair to for college?"

Jin asks as he flips through all the photos he took on the camera. Namjoon huffs, pulling a strand of purple hair to take a look at it "Don't know, I'll probably see in the next book."

"Y/N!"

I look over my shoulder, gasping when something, rather someone rams into me. I stumble to keep balance in my heels. The person turns me around, my nostrils being filled with strong cologne "Taehyung, you hoe!"

He laughs and pulls away, smiling ear to ear "Good to see you too." I frown and push him. I look behind him "Has anyone seen Kookie?" Taehyung steps to the side, standing next to Namjoon.

"I saw him with his mom." He replies with, fixing his cap and gown. Namjoon chuckles and places his hand on his shoulder "Don't touch me," He lowers his hand and looks away.

I hop off the steps, turning around to look at everyone "I'ma go find him. We'll meet you guys at the park." All of them nod and wave goodbye.

-