Thirty - One

Your pov

I let go of Jungkook as they walk toward us, Mason clinging onto her waist. I could practically hear the smirk in her voice as she yells for Jungkook "Jungkookie!"

Jungkook glares at Mason before looking over at Krissy and smiling. He needs to glare at both of them, why is she even here?

"Oh my gosh, Kookie you look so handsome!" She squeals, throwing herself onto him for a hug. I growl under my breath and turn away from the disturbing scene.

"Y/N?"

"I'm not jealous!"

I raise my eyebrows as I look up at Mason who was staring down at me confused. He shakes his head and the smirk reappears "So, you look gorgeous-" "I know, I've been told."

He chuckles and pulls up his hands in mocking surrender "Relax, I just wanted to talk." He arches his eyebrow, waiting for my okay.

I look back at Jungkook who was occupied with the slut. Sighing, I nod and follow behind Mason, worrying my lip as I did so. I notice Namjoon staring at all of us, food in his mouth as he makes eye contact with me. He points at me then at Krissy, puzzlement in his gaze as he tries to figure out what the hell was going on.

I quickly mouth a 'if she get's out of line, do something.' A devious grin appears soon after, nodding as he shifts his gaze toward Krissy. I look back at Mason who was guiding us out of the gym.

-

I cross my arms an await for whatever Mason wanted to talk to me about. He pulls out a white box from his dress pants, pulling a stick out along with a lighter in his left pant leg. He lights the cigarette and inhales its toxins.

"So, you call me out here to pollute my lungs?" He chuckles and shrugs "Sure, something of the sort." I roll my eyes, rubbing my arms when the chilly night's winds smash against my figure. He looks over at me and takes a deep breath "I wanna get back together."

I look up at him in shock, laughing at him. But I soon stop when I realize he was actually serious. I gulp and avoid his gaze "You're seriously - not joking?" He shakes his head and shifts closer "I'm sorry for cheating on you, I was stupid-" "You are stupid." I cut him off, frowning a bit "You even came to prom with Krissy practically stitched onto your side and you expect me to believe you want a honest relationship with me again?"

He sighs and nods, whispering a 'yeah' into the cold air. It becomes quiet between us, I could feel his gaze set on me, surprisingly it was soft and not bitter and austere like most of the times when we pass each other in the hallways.

"Do you," He starts, stuttering when I look up at him. He clears his throat and collects himself "ever think about us being back together?" He asks, tilting his head slightly. I blink a few times, nodding timidly "At first when we broke up. But,"

I smile as Jungkook crosses my mind, furrowing my eyebrows as I try to comprehend the millions of words spurting into my head as that one name stays in the center of the bundle "I found someone who I know will love me and will never hurt me."

I flinch when he briskly comes closer, hovering over me "Y-You don't actually mean that." I shake my head yes and frown "C'mon, I know you miss my kisses. Our heated make out sessions that would make you curl your toes begging me for more than just that."

I bring my hand up to his chest, trying to push him away with the strength I can muster. He places his hand beside my head that was pushed against the wall. He was leaning closer and closer, biting his lip as he stares at mine "How 'bout we keep this a little secret, Y/N?"