Prologue: Asgard

All you could hear down the long hallway was the sound of chains and footsteps as guards took a prisoner to the throne room where Odin awaited them, the prisoner held his head down as they made him walk.

Loki, God of Mischief and a Trickster,  was shoved into the room and kneeled before Odin as Frigga and Thor stood beside him.

He looked up at his mother and brother, they looked at him but, he looked towards Odin "Why was I called here father? " he questioned with a bit of attitude.

"Because I have finally found the perfect sentence for you since you tried to take over the throne" Odin said calmly.

Loki crossed his arms as he kneeled "And what might that be?"

"Loki Odinson. I sentence you to one year on earth, if you cause any destruction or anything on Midgard you will come to Asgard and I will see to it that you rot in that cell" Odin said.

Loki looked up with wide eyes "That.. That's wrong" he whispered.

Thor spoke "Father if I may-? "

"No! It's decided. And if Loki changes his ways he may come back to Asgard again and be respected.. One slight mess up and he will be here in a cell."

Loki just stood there as he tried to figure out if this was real or not in his head, the two gaurds hauled him off of his knees and away to the bifrost.. Where he would be banished to Midgard for one year.