Twenty Eight: Professor Stark..

"If I backhand you will you listen?!" I shouted at Tony who won't shut up ever since I mentioned my dream to him while Bruce was trying not to laugh at me yelling threats at the Iron Man, I sighed "I think it wasn't just a dream.. I think it was a memory."

"If it was a memory you would have remembered it.. Remember Ashlyn dreams aren't real."

I just stared at him "Then send me to a damn Asylum cause I have went bonkers. Listen Tony ask Bruce, even he knows what I explained.. Seemed real" I said.

Bruce nodded "She said it was like she was actually in her dream and she could feel someone jam a needle into her leg."

"But, how can you feel a needole in your dream?" Tony asked and raised a eyebnrow, I glared at him.

"Why don't you fal asleep and we can see if you feel my foot going straight up your-" someone entering interrupted me.

"Whoa, we do not need to test that!" Natasha said as she stood beside me, and I scowled "I mean, if you kicked Tony's ass I would laugh but, right now we kind of need him."

"Kind of?  Baby I am the heart of The Avengers! I am the one that if anything happened to me you would panic" Tony tried to point out but, I turned to him and smiled.

"If any thing happened to you right now.. I would throw a party and kiss Thor.. Or even TheHulk cause that is how happy I would be.. Thanks you so much for listening to me Mr Stark" I snapped and Bruce raised his eyebrows as I walked out of the room I heard:

"Now, she, she has balls.. Ash wait up!"

I rolled my eyes "Forget it Tony, you didn't want to listen to me a second ago so why now" I said and he stepped in front of me.

"Okay I'm sorry, what was the dream?"

I sighed and put a hand to my head as I walked to the kitchen "It was.. When I had the accident at school I almost died because of all the fire on my back, they kept me on ice for awhile because of the heat and finally put me in a room.

"When they did a guy in a doctors mask came in and before I could do anything he shot something into my leg, I remember but I don't if that makes any sense" I said.

He nodded "It does, actually. The heat and fire kepot you from remembering, the smoke from you back when they put you on ice gave you head aches correct?" I nodded, it was weird when my back started smoking  "So, then head ache gave you memory loss for some time of the hospital visit. Right?"

"Yeah I don't even remember my brother being in there with me since our parents couldn't. Tony what are you saying?"

"I'm saying can you remember anything of what the man looked like?"

I shook my head "No. He had worn doctor things, like a doctor mask to cover his face. Tony now I am confused" I said.

"Jarvis give me security footage of the nearest hospital beside the University of Georgia on-" Tony looked at me.

"Nineteen, February 2015."

"-the nineteen of February 2015 and get it to me by the end of the day" he said.

Jarvis spoke "Yes sir" and Tony smiled at me.

"Why do you need-"

He put his hands on my shoulders "Just, relax. Okay, breathe... We will figure this out right now go and visit with your.. Asgardian reindeer, okay? I have work to do" he said and patted my head before walking off.

I scowled "He isn't mine!.. And he doesn't look anything like a deer, trust me! I have shot a deer!" I shouted "At least one in Alabama! Why am I still yelling?!" I yelled at myself before walking off to my room.