Nine: Visitors

I woke up and held my head as I felt someone touch me I opened my eyes and screamed making them jump and land backwards off my loft bed, I sat up and looked down making sure I had on clothes-I'd had a dream like this before.

Loki busted into the room and looked worried, when he saw me some of that worriment left his eyes but he scowled at the person on the floor as some big guy came up behind him.

"Fandral we said watch her, not drool on her" the big guy said.

The one that was in the floor -Fandral- smiled "Sorry, it's just.. I can see why Loki likes her" he said and winked at me.

I started climbing down from the loft bed, but I got dizzy and felt arms go around me, I looked up to see Loki looking down at me.

"Leave us for a moment" he told them.

As they left he led me to a chair and I sat down trying to wrap my head around this "That big guy-?"

"My brother Thor."

I nodded "Okay, Fandral?" I said.

"Part of the Warriors Three" he told me, I sighed and looked up at him "I thought you all we're just.. Myths or something" I whispered, he smiled and crouched down in front of me, grabbing my hand.

"What do you think now?" He asked as he rwan his thumb over my knuckles, I let out a dry laugh "I don't know" I whispered.

He winked and stood up "Get dressed and come down inti the living room. Your parents left for work so that's when I snuck in Thor and them" he told me before leaving the room, I sighed.

I got ready and slipped on my mothers ring as well before walking out of my room and down the stairs, they we're sitting in the living room and I stopped when I saw them, they looked back at me.

I closed my eyes "I'm starting to think I'm in a really big dream or I've fallen into a coma" I mumbled, and felt a arm around my shoulders.

I looked up and smiled.

Loki looked down at me "How's your head?" He asked, I shrugged "I'm not feeling nothing right now. And thanks for that by the way" I told him.

Thor looked confused "Loki why are you asking a about her head? She didn't hit it when she fainted last night" he said.

Loki sighed "Her horse made her fall off of it yesterday and I helped her out" he said, I looked up at him.

"Helped? Loki, you saved me.. If you hadn't of known I was there my parents would of never found me and there is no feeling of what would of happened, so thank you" I said and stood up on tip toe to kiss his cheek.

When I did his eyes were wide and Thor chuckled "Father was right. Nothing is wrong, your heart has changed and within three months too" he said.

I frowned "Three? It's only been one" I said confused, Loki smiled "Time is different where we live Ashlyn" he told me.

I nodded "Oh" I whispered.

"I need to speak with father on this one, he may want you home sooner" Tgor said and I felt something in me want to cry home sooner? Does that mean Loki is going to.. Leave? I thought.

Loki stiffened "What if I don't want to go home?" He said quickly, I looked at him confused "But, since you came here you have had me do research on how to get you to Asgard" I said.

He looked down at me then back at Thor it was like he was thinking about something "But-I-uh" he was trying to talk to me and Tghor at the same time but he seemed frozen as he sighed.

"Ashlyn! You said you always wanted to see Asgard right?" He perked up and smiled at me, I frowned.

"Yeah but, Loki-"

He turned to Thor "Ask if I can bring a friend up for a bit?" He asked, Thor shrugged and nodded then turned to Warriors Three and Sif "Watch then until I get back?"

They nodded and Thor walked out the door and I frowned "What is going on in that head of yours?" I asked Loki, he rolled his eyes and grabbed my arm pulling me towards my room and shutting the door.

Well then.