Thirty-One: Return to Asgard

We all three step inti the bifrost and my first sight is Heimdall I smiled "Hey don't I know you from somewhere?" I said.

"Hello Lady Ashlyn."

I smiled and looked at Loki as we stepped out onto the rainbow bridge I grinned wider seeing Asgard I wanted to run but I kept myself beside Loki, he looked at me and hwlkd his hand out, I just stared at him.

"Go. I think some warriors are waiting to see you" he said, I placed my bag in his hand and hurriedly kissed his cheek before running off, I saw Sif and yelled making her turn around. She smiled and stopped waiting for me to catch up.

{Loki}

I watched her run off and Felicity woke up in Thor's arms she yawned and This chuckled as we talked, I crossed my arms as I made her bag float beside me, I just watched her run towards Sif yelling and then stop right in front of her to talk.

I chuckled as I walked towards the entrance short girl with a lot of energy, Ashlyn sure has changed since I first met her.  We walked to the throne room and I saw her talking to Fandral and Volstagg.

"It is nice to have you back, lady Ashlyn."

"Indeed. But, your hair looks like your head is on fire."

She sighed "Thank my college roommate for my hair" she mumbled but I caught it with a smile, I walked towards them and Fandral looked at me "My king" he said, Volstagg chuckled and Ashlyn turned around.

"Loki."

I put my hands behind my back and smiled "Would you like to see your room? It's different this time and I am pretty sure you would like to see it."

She smiled and nodded as she grabbed her bag causing it to almost fall to the floor I sighed and Thor came back into the room he smiled "Felicity is asleep, Ashlyn."

"Thanks Thor" she said and I heard her trying to hurry up to catch me, she poked my arm and I looked down at her.

"Yes?"

She smiled "The last time I walked down this hallway we we're going to the bifrost" she said, I looked away and sighed at that memory.

Then I grabbed her around her waist and smiled "This walk is taking forever" I said, and before she could speak I teleported.

{Ashlyn}

When we landed in a room I fell to my knees and gasped for air "Warn me next time" I gasped out as he laughed and went to the bed and sat down. I looked at him as I slowly stood up and looked around the room.

It was simple. It was me. I smiled when I turned to him he was laying on the bed and Feel had her own corner of the room where she was making, I laid on the bed next to him and looked at him, he had his eyes closed and I watched him breathe.

"My room is connected to your by the bathroom which we will share" he spoke with his eyes closed, I smiled and laid with my eyes opened. He suddenly grabbed me and squeezed me to his side "How do you feel?"

"Good" I said and sighed as I laid my head on his shoulder. He opened his eyes "Thor wants to speak with me so I figure after that we can have dinner?"

"Sounds alright by me."

He moves to stand and looked down at me, he bent down and kissed my head "Sleep now, and when you awake I will be by your side. Again."

But, I was done asleep so I didn't hear half of that all I caught was "Sleep.. Awake... Again."