Fifteen: Loki's Home Welcoming.

"Loki, I don't know about this" I mumbled as I tried to reach behind me and zip up the dress, I heard him in the other room say "Your my guest, and the colors are green, black and gold. Green looks best on you."

I sighed "I can't get it zipped!" I yelled, I heard him give a sound of annoyance as he knocked on the bathroom door that was open some, he came in and behind me so he could zip it for me.

He let his hands rest on my shoulders and my heart beat picked up I hope he can't hear it, I thought. He then let his hand go down my arm and to my hand as he smiled at me "Let's go down to where everyone is, shall we?" He said and dragged me out the door.

I was trying to turn back but he kept dragging me forward "Just how many people will be here?" I asked he smiled at me.

"A lot. Becoming shy now?"

"Yes. Now let me go back to the room!" I shout, he grabbed me by the waist and started laughing.

"Nope, I need you. If your not in there I will probabnlky go insane and wreck the whole ballroom" he told me, I smiled as he grabbed my hand and we walked to the ball room, he looked down at me and moved hair from my face.

He looked down at me as the doors opened "We welcome home Loki Odinson, and his friend from earth Ashlyn Danzer."

As the door opens I smiled but glared up at Loki "You told them my real and full name didn't you?"

"Had to."

"I hate you" I said, he smiled and we walked into the room to see everyone smiling and talking, Loki pulled my hand and we walked up to Odin and Frigga, they we're smiling and I was too I was just really nervous.

Someone tapped my shoulder and I jumped seeing Thor "Crap, This you scared me" I said, he was laughing.

"Sorry, would you like to dance Ashlyn?" He asked, I shrugged "Who could say no to you?" I asked and he smiled as he took my hand.

{Loki}

"Your midgardian girl looks beautiful" Odin said, and I smikednas I watched her dance with my brother "She is isn't she?" I said, Frigga smiled as she looked at me.

"And her answer when Thor told you, you could ask her if she wanted to stay with us?"

I turned to her and said "What?"

"Thor didn't tell you?" Odin asked, my eyes we're wide and I looked out into the crowd and saw Thor and Ashlyn talking as someone handed them drinks and walked off, I walked into the crowd and towards Thor.

I shoved him away from Ashlyn "Why didn't you tell me?! I thought you we're starting to be truthful with me?!" I shouted as he looked at me wide eyed, nobody noticed us because they we're all too busy.

"Loki, what-? "

"She can stay if she chooses! Odin and mother just told me! Why didn't you tell me Thor?!" I yelled.

But, Thor was looking behind me "Loki-I-Ashlyn!" He shouted and I turned just in time to see her falling to the ground.

I caught her before her head hit the floor and worriment came over me as her eyes closed.

{Ashlyn}

I was dancing with Thor as someone handed us drinks, I smiled politely at the man and then took a sip of the drink, I made a drink and Thor laughed but he was then shoved away from me "Why didn't you tell me?! I thought you we're starting to be truthful with me?!" was shouted.

Thor looked at his brother wide eyed "Loki, what-? "

"She can stay if she chooses! Odin and mother just told me! Why didn't you tell me Thor?!" he yelled.

I couldn't hear the rest because the room begun to spin and I fell backwards, the only reason I knew Loki caught me was because I saw him before my eyes closed.