Twenty-Four: Ashlyn: Girl of Fire

(I may have changed a few things about how Thor 2 went so don't hate me 😜)

I swung up and around the pole hanging down in the training room, I landed on my feet but put my hand down in front of me so I wouldn't fall flat on my face. I opened my eyes and sww the whole room on fire.

I sighed and heard laughing, I looked up to see Captain and Thor.

"Oh what are you laughing at?" I snapped making them instantly shut up

"Oh what are you laughing at?" I snapped making them instantly shut up. Thor cleared his throat "Well, we were worried when you weren't in your room" he said.

Captain smiled "But, Felicity was."

I smiled as I remembered my little furry friend "Her reaction to Thor?" I asked Cap.

He chuckled "She wouldn't let go of him."

Felicity is a little furry dragon I found her after college Fury was doing test on her, she was so innocent so I took her in before Fury could kill her. Tony has hated me since because she will sneeze and set his pants on fire.

Honestly, I hate knowing he wears underwear that has captain America on them... Kinda weird.

"She's part dragon and part something else" I told Thor as Cap started using the fire extinguisher, he chuckled "She tried to set Loki on fire."

"Maybe she should of" I mumbled, he frowned down at me.

"May we talk?"

I nodded and looked at Cap he smiled "I got this. Jarvis send down Tony and Clint, tepll them it's a emergency.. Don't tell them of this mess" he said, I chuckled and as we walked out the door Jarvis said:

"Of course Mr Rogers.. Should I tell them to bring more fire extinguishers?"

Me and zthor walked down the hall when I hear "PireGul PireGul" I turn around to see the furry blue dragon following us, when she reached me I bent down and picked her up setting her around my neck.

She sighed almost instantly I hear snores, Thor chuckled "PireGul?"

"She can't say FireGirl like what te others call me" I say as I stepped into my room and Thor stepped in behind me, I sat at my desk and with Fel around my neck I opened my laptop.

"How did you run across fire? And why do you work for Fury now?"

I sighed as I turned to Thor and heard Feel make little noises in her sleep I said "My lab partner in school did something really stupid, I didn't make it out on time and the science lab exploded making me fawll and his vial of stuff fall onto my back it burned my clothes and my back.

"When Fury first saw me he was asking someone if I could cut class and meet up with him. Well I was... Kinda with one of my teachers doing something, she told me I was doing it wrong and I set her table on fire.

"Everyone thought someone had done it for a prank but, when I saw Fury looking at me I knew he knowed. So that's my life right now, helping The Avengers and helping Fury with the deaths of Agents" I said.

Then I bit my lip "What of Asgard?"

"Well, Sif misses you she says she misses talking to another girl who actually doesn't like being like gender" he said with a chuckle "Volstagg, Hogun and Fandral are being their selves. I'm roaming the realms.. And Odin disappeared while mother.. Passed. Some dark elves attacked and she saved my friend from earth.

"And Loki took the Throne while I didn't want it."

I nodded and smiled "That's.. Sad and good I think.. Why are you on earth?"

"Loki wanted to find you.. He will have to explain why if you will listen to him."

I laughed half heartedly "He might have to wait a couple of thousand years.. I don't really want to talk with him" I said as I took Fel from my shoulders and set her in her little bed that was beside the desk.

She sighed in her sleep as Thor frowned at me "Give him a second chance. He has a good explanation on why he left you on earth."

"Yeah.. It better be a explanation worth my time" I told Thor.

He chuckled "Oh trust me I've done heard it. But, that's between you both. I'm not getting in it" he said as he walked out the door.

Felicity sneezed in her sleep and I sighed as I saw a book beside her catch on fire "Jarvis-"

"Already starting the small sprinkler Miss Danzer" he said, and water came down over the book putting out the fire. I sighed, if only being with Loki was that easy...