Eighteen: Warriors Three

Me and Sif walked down to where the guys all practiced together, I saw Hogun fighting Volstagg and found it quite amusing how they would keep dodging each other when the other strikes.

"Quite funny isn't it?" I looked up to see Fandral beside me and he gestured to the ones fighting "They know each others moves that's why they can never hit the other" he told me, I smiled.

"And that's why Hogun is about to use a trick on Volstagg and pin him down to the ground" I said, sure enough after I had said it Hoguin dodged Volstagg's hit and pinned him to the ground.

Fandral and Sif both looked at me and I frowned "What?" I asked.

"Can you see the future or something?" Sif asked, I laughed and shook my head "No. It's just my older brother -Denny- he used to play fight with me and that's what I would do. Trick him and pin him to the floor."

Fandral smiled "Then how about you fight me?" He asked, I heard a booming laugh from behind me and saw Thor "Fandral. I don't know if that would be a good choice" he said, I smiled.

"Hmm. You know what Thor, I think I will take this fight" I said, and he raised his eyebrows at me making me smikle.

{Loki}

I looked from my balcony to see almost everyone down where Thor practices and set down my book on the edge, I skilled when I saw Ashlyn down there but it soon dropped when I saw her holding two daggers.

"What in the name of Odin are you doing?" I whispered..

I heard a chuckle "Worried about her?" I turned quick and saw mother making me smiled a bit more.

"Actually.. Yes. Why is se holding daggers?"

She smiled as she came and stood beside me "Ashlyn took Fandral's fighting challenge. "

"What?!" I yelled worringly.

Frigga started laughing and put a hand on my shoulder "Loki, Look" she said softly, I looked out off the balcony to see Ashlyn laughing as she fought Fandral, she had him pinned to the ground with her boot on his chest.

He had his hands in the air and she had a sword at his neck.. I turn my back for one second and already this girl is surprising me.

{Ashlyn}

I laughed and helped up Fandral handing him his weapon back before putting mine up, Thor skilled and put his arm around me "You have a audience" he said and looked up, I looked up to where he was staring.

Loki and Frigga we're on the balcony, Loki was smiling while Frigga was laughing at something. Loki met my eyes for a second and then he turned around and disappeared, I sighed and looked at Thor.

"I don't want to leave him.. But even if I could stay, back home I have school and everything" I said, he put his arm around my neck.

"Stay for awhile.. Loki is such a better person with you around. "

"Thor, that was rude" I told him.

He laughed "But, the truth. "