Fourteen: Garden

I stood in front of the bathroom mirror brushing my hair as someone knocked on the door and came on in, I walked out of the bathroom to see Loki standing there with a smile.

"I, uh, you look stunning" he said, I smiled and walked towards him "Thank you" I said, he grabbed my hand "You wanted to see the gardens right?" He asked.

I nodded and he tugged me out of the room with me laughing at him, he gave me a playful look "Are you laughing at a prince of Asgard?"

I smiled "No your Highness" I said, and he smiled as he moved forward and wrapped me in a hug from the side we walked on, he kissed my cheek.

"Your amazing, you know this right?"

I laughed "I'm not amazing."

He smiled down at me "I can be me when I'm with you so your pretty amazing" he told me, I sighed.

"You saw me on my planet, I am not that great" I said as we passed a reoom I saw Thor in ikt and he waved big, I gave a little wave as Looking jerked me towards a door I almost lost balance.

He grabbed my waist and we stood in the threshold of the door as we looked at each other we heard someone clear their throat, he sighed "Yes Thor?"

''Brother I need to talk with you" Thor said, Loki sighed.

"Unless it is very important, no. I would like to spend time with Ashlyn before she has to go back to.. Midgard" Loki seemed sad by that fact, but he still had his arm around my waist as she pushed me out the door.

We walked towards a walkway that had flowers covering it, Loki smiled as I went through and I stopped when I entered.

"I've never saw anything so beautiful in all my life" I said and felt his arms come around me in a hug, we stayed that way while I took in the beautiful garden, he chuckled "I love your eyes when I show you something. They get so big and stayed that beautiful sky blue color."

He smiled "Come on" he tugged many hand and I followed him ,he led me down a stone path and over a bridge that crossed water

He smiled "Come on" he tugged many hand and I followed him ,he led me down a stone path and over a bridge that crossed water. We came to a top at a fountain and he made me sit down at it as he went somewhere for a moment.

I looked at the water on the fountain and ran my hand over it, I sighed as I did and looked around at the beautiful flowers, I turned to see Loki holding a dagger I smirked "Planning my murder?" I asked

He looked up and froze as I started laughing,  he gave me a look and moved forward "Actually I was removing thorns so you wouldn't prick your fingers" he saidxi just looked up at him confused.

He brought something from behind his back and I smiled "It's beautiful" I said taking the rose from his hand.

He sat beside me and smiled "I saw it and thought of you, I figured when you leave

He sat beside me and smiled "I saw it and thought of you, I figured when you leave.. You should need something to remember me and this place by" he said, and looked down at me.

"Don't tell me goodbye, Loki. I don't like that word" I said and turned away, he sighed and wrapped his arms around me.

"My last word to my mother was goodbye and that ended badly" I whispered, he laid his head on my shoulder.

"She was your step mother wasn't she? Is that why she was so hard on you?"

I nodded and looked up at him "Yes" I answered, he smiled and pulled the hair from my face "You don't have to go back, I could try to talk Odin into letting you stay here" he said, I shjook my head.

"I'd love that, really. But, I don't want to be a burden to you all" I said, he stood up and pulled me with him "Quit talking nonsense. First you say your not amazing and now your saying you'd be a burden. Ashlyn, Odin actually likes you that has to say something" he told me.

I opened my mouth but, he put his hand over it making me glare up at him "Don't interrupt me, little girl."

I smirked under neath his hand and licked his palm, he jumped and made a face as he wiped his hand on his jeans, he looked at me "I'm not even going to mention how gross that was, Ashlyn."

I smiled "Oh, come on you know ya liked it" I teased, he pushed me playfully and ran, I ran after him "Loki! Wait, I don't know where I am going!" I shouted and heard him laugh even more.

Of all people why the God of Mischief and Lies? He's a trickster and very..

He's amazing. I smiled to myself as I ran after him.