Eleven: Loki's Guest

{LOKI}

As Ashlyn jumped up and down beside me Thor looked at her quite amused while Volstagg just kinda laughed at her, Fandral offered to carry her bag so that was hanging on his shoulders.

I put my hands on Ashlyn to get her to stop bouncing up and down, she looked up at me "What?"

"Your jumping like your drunk, please stop" I said, she smiled and Thor looked up "Heimdall, when your ready" he called, I hugged Ashlyn to me and smiled down at her as she looked confused.

"It's your first time traveling, you need to hag onto me" I lied, she smiled and Sif gave me a look as light came down on us.

{ASHLYN}

"Whoa!" I shout as I hold onto Loki and we come trough te portal thing Thor calls the bifrost, a black man stood near a sword and he pulls it out of the..  Thuing he was near, Loki chuckled as he helped me stand straight.

Thor smiled at me "Ashlyn this is Heimdall, Heimdall this is Loki's earth friend Lady Ashlyn" he said,  I smiled and gave Heimdall a shy nod as I his behind a tall Loki, Heimdall just smiled.

"Welcome to Asgard Miss Ashlyn."

"Thank you" I said quietly as Loki took my arm in his and escorted me from the bifrost, when we walked out my mouth opened "Wow" I whispered hearing Thor, Warriors three and even Sif laugh at me.

Loki smiled "Told you it was beautiful" he whispered, and I smiled as Fandral handed me my bag and I held it close, Loki wrapped a arm around me and guided me to a horse, he got up on a black one and looked down at me

"Climb on, unless your still scared from the fall the other day" he said with a smirk, I playfully flared up at him and grabbed onto his arm, he helped me up and onto the horse, I put my bag in between me and his back.

The horse ran across the beautiful rainbow bridge and Thor was beside us on his white one, as we got further to the palace my breath was taken away as I looked at it with wide eyes..

"Goodness" I said as we stopped in front of it and everyone got off their horses, Thor helped me down and grabbed my bag as well.

Loki smiled "Welcome to Asgard" he said, I smiled as I looked at him then he turned away and walked up the steps and to the door, he smiled and took a breath "Ahh it's good to be back, I mean Odin did banish me to earth" he exclaimed.

Sif Huffed "I wish you would have stayed there" she said and he gave her a small glare, I bit my lip so I wouldn't laugh.

Loki grabbed my arm and we walked into a huge hall, my eyes widen and Loki chuckled at my reaction as two huge doors opened and I saw a man in front of the throne talking with a woman.

Loki gave a huge smile "Mother! I'm home and I bring a guest!" He called, they turned and I gave a gasp Frigga and Odin..

Queen Frigga smiled "It's a relief to know your okay Loki" she told him and hugged him then turned to me, I felt nervous and I tensed up "And your Ashlyn?" She asked, I nodded as I his behind Loki a bit

"Mother, please don't scare her" Loki said and pulled me out from behind him "She don't really trust easily.. When she met me she poked me with a bat" he explained, I looked towards the floor remembering that night when he fell from the sky.

Frigga smiled "I hope she hit you and knocked some sense into you" she said, I looked up just in time to see Loki's eyes widen.

"I-I didn't hit him I swear" I said, Loki sighed as he heard Thor laugh and Frigga put a hand on my arm "I trust you didn't, but I hope within the three days that you are here we will get a chance to talk" she told me.

I nodded "Yes My Queen" I said, she smiled at me "Call me Frigga,  Ashlyn."

She moved to stand beside Loki as I saw Odin sit on his throne, I put on a smile even though it was a shy one, he looked at Loki "We will talked later, my son. For now, you and Thor can show Miss Ashlyn to her room which will be across from yours on the other side of the palace, meanwhile Ashlyn" he turned to me.

I gulped as he gave me a polite smile "Welcome to Asgard, my dear girl" he welcomed me and I smile up at him.

"Thank you, your Highness."

He chuckled "Call me Odin" he told me, I smiled and Lokin tugged on my arm as we walked out of the room I sighed and looked up at him.

"How was I?"

He smiled down at me and moved hair from my face "Good.. Very good" he said, I just looked up at him but, Thor yelled at us and I grabbed my bag from the floor and we walked down the hall.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this was a good chapter, thanks for reading this far guys I promise it gets better!