Twenty: Thor

I sat on the hand rail of te balcony in my room thinking about this, I just left Loki standing there.. I'm such a idiot!

I looked up at the stars as the door to the balcony opened "Miss Ashlyn, get down from there it is too dangerous!" Thor boomed, when I didn't move he put his arm around me and put me on the ground.

"Thor, I wasn't gonna fall" I said, he smiled.

"I know. It just want safe. "

I sighed "Why are you here?" I asked as politely as I could, he cleared his throat and looked at me "Did Loki tell you you can stay?"

"Yes, he did."

"And your answer?" He asked, I frowned and crossed my arms "I don't know. And I can't think straight at the moment" I said going into my room, he walked in with me and closed the door.

"I think.. Maybe a ride in the woods would clear your mind? You can ride Loki's horse" he told me, I smiled.

"I would really like that" I said, he smiled and held his arm out to me, I put mine through his and we walked out and down the hall towards the palace doors.

I saw two horses and looked at him "You had this planned out didn't you?" I asked, he smiled and nodded.

He helped me up on Loki's horse who's name was Trick and Thor's was Thunder, as we rode down the path to the trail I looked over at Thor "Do you make it a habit to name everything after you? Even Loki does it."

He gave me a look "Those God of Thunder, your horses name is Thunder. While Loki God of Mischief his horses name is Trick.. Aka Trickster."

He smiled "Why such a interest in us?"

"Ever since I was little I've had a... Interest in myths, legends, monsters and stuff.. Guess your not legends or anything huh?"

He chuckled "Nope.. Ahh!" His cape got caught on a tree branch pulling him backwards, I laughed and he glared playfully at me.

After it took Thor about a hour to get his cape back from the evil tree, we we're back on the trail riding.

I smiled "Your nothing like I expected" I told him, he looked at me confused "I mean.. I expected you to be.. Not as friendly and very.. Yeah" I said making him laugh.

"Well, I'm glad I'm not what you expected" he said, I smiled at him and Trick stopped fully as he jerked his head around, Thunder stopped beside him as well.

"What's wrong?" I said to the horse, Thor looked around "Nothing. They just heard something" he told me, he clicked his tongue and Thunder moved forward, Trick followed along.

"So, are you going to stay with us or go back to Midgard? Because I have to say me and Sif along with the three are really going to miss your fighting skills" he told me, I smiled at him as we laughed.

Then I just frowned and sighed "I don't know. I got everything on Midgar-earth. I'm starting to sound like you" I joked making him smile "But, there is only one thing I don't have there."

"Loki?" He said.

I nodded "Yeah. Loki" I said, and he frowned at me.

"No. I mean, Loki" he said and pointed up the trail, Loki was at the small River stream with his head in his hands.

Oh.. Well shit, that was embarrassing! I yelled in my head,  we made our way to Loki and when he heard the horses he looked up.

When he saw me he stood up and smiled "I searched the whole palace, I thought- nevermind" he said and shook his head.

I frowned "I wouldn't leave. I was just thinking" I said as he neared the house and pet him he looked up to me "And these thoughts have led to?"

I looked at Thor who was looking at Loki, I gulped and looked at Loki "Loki.. I-Thor can we have some privacy?" I asked, he nodded and clicked his tongue. Him and his horse went up a little ways on the trail.

I got down off the horse and ran a hand through my hair "I don't know how to say this, because the last person I told this to died. Loki I love you. But, your like.. Way older than me. Even by thousands of years" I laughed making him crack a grin "Not that that would matter but, I also have plans made for the future. The only thing not on earth that I love is-"

The same time I said "You" he said "Me. "

I sighed "I don't know what to do " I said with a little laugh, he frowned as he put his hands on my shoulders and rubbed them, he placed his forehead on mine.

"I love you, Ashlyn. But, you have to choose" he said.

A tear slid down my face and he wiped it away "Don't cry. Please" he whispered, he kissed me and I kissed him back as I wrapped my arms around him he sighed.

"We need to get back to the palace."