Twelve: Dinner with The Queen

I followed the brother to a big white door and Loki looked at me before opening it, I smiled as I walked in to see a huge bed I laughed and ran to it, I jumped onto it and giggled "This is great!" I shouted.

I lifted my head up to see Thor smiling, so I talked to the bathroom and saw it was just a big

II walked back out to see Thor gone and Loki standing there looking at me like he was thinking, I walkeduop to him and gabbed his hands "I love it, oh thank you Loki!" I shouted and took his hands I spun around

He chuckled at my reaction "Well, you did take me in when I had nowhere to go. This is the least I could do, Ashlyn" he said.

I smiled and hugged him "You have no idea how- I mean I have always dreamed-" he put a finger to my lips and looked down at me with a smirk.

"I have another surprise" he said, my face lit up and he pulled me out of the room shutting the door behind us he pulled me to the door across the hall and he waved his hand in front of it, it unlocked and we stepped in.

The walls we're green while the bed was like mine except black, he had a window seat and two other doors.

I gulped realizing this was his room he let go of my hand and walked to a book case, he smiled at me before pulling a gold book out, a secret door opened and he moved away "Ladies first" he said.

I walked in front of him and down the stair case, he was following close behind.

When the stairs ended, I stopped and looked up and around "It's heaven" I said, and he laughed behind me as I walked forward.

Books we're everywhere, and some I even knew of. The cases went from the floor and high above with a walkway to the second part.

I turned and looked at him "Where did you get all of these?" I asked as he walked forward and grabbed a book from one of the cases "Midgard

I turned and looked at him "Where did you get all of these?" I asked as he walked forward and grabbed a book from one of the cases "Midgard. And some from a book shop in town" he said.

He walked forwards and handed me a book "I saw one like this in your bookshelf while you we're doing hires one day" he said, I smiled as I looked down at the book he handed me.

"Romeo and Juliet. Simple story but one of my favorites."

He frowned "Simple how?" He asked, I smiled and shrugged.

"Guy likes girl, girl likes guy. Guy has secret relationship with girl. Girl drinks poison. Girl dies. Guy dies. Cry, cry, cry" I said, he just smirked at me.

"What a lovely way to put it" he said sarcastically making me laugh at him.

"It's the truth."

He smiled "I would love to see how you would explain Gullivers Travels" he said, I smiled at him as I laughed.

"Wow, Loki making jokes now?" Someone said from above us, we looked up to see Frigga on the second floor, she walked down the stairs and Loki at down on a bench and looks away from me.

"Well, I wondering if I could steal away Ashlyn, I actually have something I wish to discuss with her" Frigga said

Loki sighed "Please say nothing of my past, mother" he said, she chuckled "I may mention of you trying to hide from Thor when you we're small and he wants to play" she said, Loki groaned.

I smiled as Frigga looked at me "Meet me in the hallway after your through" she said, I nodded "Yes ma'am" I said and she walked up the stairway.

Loki shook his head "I swear I think she wishes to embarrassed me in front of a girl I like" he said, then stopped I looked up at him and raised a eyebrow.

"Huh?"

He smiled "Oh nothing.. I wouldn't keep mother waiting, why don't you go on up there and spend time with her. She will love you" he said, I smiled and looked up at him.

He bent down and kissed my cheek "Tomorrow I will take you to the gardens, it's very beautiful out there" he said, I smiled as I looked at him "Loki.. Maybe after I am done with Frigga.. Can you meet me in the hall outside our rooms? I have a feeling I won't be able to-"

"-sleep" he finished and smiled at me, I looked at him and gave his hand one last squeeze before walking up the steps and sighing.

What is he doing to me?