Twenty-Nine: Security Footage

After watching the footage of the hospital I began to feel sick, Drake had murdered a doctor and dressed in his clothes so he could jam a needle into my leg, Nick Fury was talking to someone on the phone and I sat between Tony and Loki.

"What did I just watch?" I whispered, Loki rubbed my back and Nat looked at me. I took a shaky breath and stood up, I walked around Avenger Tower lost in thought before heading to my room, I sat near the window and watched it rain.

I laoid my head on my knees as the door opened "Ashlyn?"

"Go away."

Loki sat beside me and smiled "I.. Don't know what to tell you honestly, I just.. I wish that I had never of pushed you out of Asgard if I hadn't of none of this would of happened" he said, I looked at him and frowned..

"It would of, Loki. I don't know why, but I can feel it would of happened" I whispered, he grabbed my hand and I smiled at him, he smiled back and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Even though you may think of me as a.. A ass.. I still love you" he told me, I smiled as I pulled back and smirked "Oh really?"

He rolled his eyes "Your special. So special" he whispered, I smiled at his compliment and he leaned forward to kiss me.

Then I heard a sneeze and my bed was caught on fire, my eyes widened "Jarvis.. Sprinklers!" I shouted, Loki laughed as water came down and put out the flames. Fel came into view and she looked sad.

"Me sorry."

I laughed and picked her up "Don't worry Fel" I said and looked at Loki. He was smiling as he leaned down and the door opened, he sighed.

"Loki, I have a idea-oh I will tell you later" Thor finished, Fel smiled.

"Tor!" She yelled and flew from my arms to Thor.  I laughed as he looked unsure at the little furry Dragon who nuzzles into his chest "Your loved!" I told him and he smiled and looked at Loki.

"Later then, brother."

Loki nodded and Thor shut the door, Loki grabbed my hand and smiled as he looked at me I just looked at our hands before sighing "I have honestly missed you" I said, he smiled and leaned forward to kiss my cheek.

"Good."

I raised a eyebrow making him chuckle and I sighed "I'm sorry for being a jerk and not really talking to you, I understand now that when you pushed me from the bifrost it was for my safety."

"That's why I want you to come back to Asgard with me. For your safety and to live there with me. It's why I came back" he said, I froze as I looked at him.

What the hell do I say? I love Loki but my friends are here and I basically work for SHIELD.. What do I do?