Thirty: GoodByes

"Are you sure about this? Is this what you want?"

Tony huffed "Yeah do you want to return to a different realm and with a guy who looks like a deer?" Nat just busted him over te head with her fist, he held his head and groaned. Fury looked at me and Thor stood smiling big beside me.

"Are you positive, Miss Danzer?"

I sighed as I touched the table in front of me "Director, I love earth. But, ever since Loki landed on my fathers land and I took him in to watch I realized I actually loved Loki more. And maybe if Drake can't find me he will stop looking.

"And I know Thor will give me information every time he returns to Asgard" I said and looked at him, he nodded and held his hand up.

"As Son of Odin I swear to it" he said and smiles at me.

Fury sighed and ran a hand down his face "I can't believe I am losing one of my scientist to Asgard, and she is by far the beat I have seen" he said.

Tony and Banner look up "Excuse me?" They said in sync. Fury rolled his eyes "You heard me. She is the best because she doesn't fight with the others, you two I need to put in a play pen" he said, I bit my lip to keep from laughing.

"Just lock them in the lab, it's what I have done many times director."

Banner looked up "Your the one who done that?"

I rolled my eyes and Fury smiled "I will try to remember that" he said as I handed over the paper stating that I, Ashlyn Dander, will only work with SHIELD and The Avengers for whenever I come back to earth.

He shook my head and looked me dead in the eye "You are a nice and good girl Ashlyn, don't change.. Not even for that God" he said, I nodded and smiled at him.

"I can't believe your just leaving us! Like that, and for the guy who hypnotized me!" Clint yelled as I walked around the tower gathering up some of my things, agony raised his hands.

"Exactly what I say!"

I shook my head as I put stuff in a back pack and Clint decided to follow me around trying to change my mind, as I put my toothbrush in it's case I turned on Clint and yelled "Would you just shut up! It's done it can't be undone!"

"I don't care, I don't like you going to Asgard and staying with the guy who ruined New York, I mean hello Ashlyn anyone in there?!" He then knocked on my head making me push him away.

Then it started a war.

We literally rolled out of my bedroom door and into the main part of the tower where everyone was, me and Flint rolled around in the floor kicking and yelling. Tony and Captain got Clint off of me and Thor and Loki helped me up.

"Why we're you two fighting?"

"She pushed me" Clint said the same time I said "He was telling me negatives about Loki."

Everyone looked at the other and Tony laughed "So that is why you both sounded like a heard of Rhinos coming through the tower?"

"Bite me Tony" me and Clint said at the same time.

Loki frowned as he put a hand on my waist, Thor smiled "We should go, Asgard needs their king back" he then pretended to bow to Loki who looked annoyed.

I walked forward and hugged Steve before hugging Nat, then Bruce, I scowled at Clint before hugging him and then I walked to Tony.

And suddenly I was that helpless just out of college girl who has fire powers.

I walked out of the lab and to the kitchen, I made a sand which and as I did I accidentally set the bread and mayonnaise jar on fire, I jumped back and before I could react a fire extinguisher came out of nowhere and set it out.

"You know, if you wanted a toasted cheese and tomato sandwich we have a stove."

I turned and saw a smiling Tony, I shook my head and put my hands to my head "I don't know how I can do this. How do I control it?" I said.

He set the extinguisher on the counter and opened the refrigerator "You don't. You don't control it, you just relax and everything will be alright" he said as he set down two drinks on the counter, he then grabbed the sand which that was burnt.

"A little too we'll done, Ashlyn."

I smiled and hugged him, he hugged back "Thank you" I said, he nodded and squeezed my back before letting go.

"Go, go grow up some more. Go wreck havoc and set Asgard on fire" he said and cracked a grin, I rolled my eyes and thrower my backpack over my shoulder and Thor grabbed Felicity who began to fall asleep in his arms.

I look over my shoulder at them all before walkinging away I said;

"The one thing in plan to not do and he tells me to do it."

I heard Tony laugh.