~Audition~

Y/N's Pov:

"I'm literally shitting myself," Tom says. My eyes widen and I slap his arm.

"Don't use that language infront of Maya, And you're not the one auditioning Tom," I say and he laughs.

"If i did it'd be awful, I cant sing to save a life," He says. I giggle and nod.

"I hate it when you sing black magic, You ruin the song Tommy!" Maya says then she jumps up on my lap. I giggle and nod in agreement.

"Oh shut up!" Tom says.

"Im so excited for you princess! Mum would be proud of you," My dad says. I smile sadly and look down and fiddle with my necklace she gave me while she was going through her tumor.

"I dont remember mummy, But i love her anyway. I hope she enjoy her holiday in heaven!" Maya says and smiles which makes me smile.

"Well sunshine, Mummy was a very beautiful, And caring person just like yourself, She loved you so much Maya! Even though she only got to hold you in her arms for a year, She savoured and cherished every moment. She was the best mummy!" I say and Maya smiles widely and jumps up and down on my lap.

"I wanna see her!" Maya says excitedly. I smile.

"Me too, One day we'll see her and when were older and wrinkly we'll go on holiday to heaven and see mummy!" I say and Maya smiles even wider. I have the cutest sister.

"Are you Y/N Y/LN?" A man says.

"Yes i am," I say and smile widely.

"Its time for you to go on, Follow me," He says kindly. I nod and i begin to grow nervous, What if they hate me? What if i do terrible!

"You got this cutie, We love you!" Tom says. I hug him and smile.

"Thanks Tommy," I say and smile.

*****

I stand on the X and smile brightly at the judges.

"Hello sweetie, Tell us about yourself," Sharon says and smiles kindly.

"Well, My names Y/N Y/LN and im 18 years old and from London!" I say in my thick british accent.

"Awe, Your accent is so cute!" Nicole coo's. I try to play it cool that Nicole Sherzinger just said my accent is cute, Ive always loved the pussy cat dolls.

"Thank you," I say and smile widely.

"Why did you come onto this show?" Simon asks and smiles.

"Well I've always loved to sing ever since i was a little girl and its my passion. I've always wanted to be on stages performing to millions of people and making people happy through what makes me happy," I say and smile  even wider.

"Well, Show us what you've got Y/N," Simon says. i nod and get ready, I was gonna sing All In My Head (Flex) by Fifth Harmony. I litterally LOVE fifth harmony! They are all so talented and very beautiful.

"Wow that was really good! Not only do you have a brilliant voice, You're definetly a performer and I rarely say this on first auditions but, You're gonna sell out arena's and be a big pop star Y/N!" Louie says. I cup my mouth in shock and start to tear up. That means so much, He really believes i could make it!

"You're talented, You're fun, You're beautiful, Everyones gonna love you darling!" Sharon says and i smile widely and shake my head.

"Thank you so much!" I say and a single tear rolls down my face.

"Woah! Y/N you're voice! Not only are you talented, You've got that British charm and i love you!" Nicole says. I couldnt contain the big grin that spread across my face. NICOLE SHERZINGER SAID SHE LOVES ME, PINCH ME!

"Do you know what i think Y/N, I think you've got the X Factor and other contestants should be scared of you. You have very good taste in music, Brilliant choice by the way, You have perfect voice control and i can see you being a star one day!" Simon says. My eyes widen and more tears fell down my face.

"Awe dont cry, You're too pretty!" Nicole says and pouts. I giggle and thank her.

"There's that smile, I guess we should vote now!" Louie says. I begin to grow nervous again.

"Yes"

"Of course, Yes darling!"

"I love you, Yes!"

"Thats four very big, Deserved yes's! See you at bootcamp Y/N," Simon says. I jump around excitedly and run up to the judges pannel. I hug Simon and he said 'Well done'. I then hugged Nicole and she kissed me on the cheek and said 'You were amazing'. My life right now, Im supprised i havent fainted to be honest. I then hugged Sharon and she said 'Congratulations darling'. I also hugged Louie and he said how brilliant i was, This is probably one of the best days of my life!...