Hello

Well, long time no see guys.
What's it been, like 3 years or sommin, crazyyyy.
As you can all probably tell considering my lack of updates on my stories, I don't use this account anymore.
The account I do use is voiddowney if you wanna check it out, no pressure.
In the last 3 years I feel I've matured a lot and my writing style has changed immensely and I'm just not happy with this story and all the others I've wrote, and as you can tell I'm just not invested in these stories.
However, I could become invested again. I was thinking of maybe rewriting my stories on my active account if that's something you guys would like.
I'll be honest, my updates won't be super fast cause I'm really busy with school and shit, but I would actually be updating at least.
So, I just want to say sorry and if you're interested in me rewriting my stories then make sure to say and maybe give my active account a little follow.
These stories were my life at one point and I'll never regret that, that's why I want to revive them in my new lifestyle and hopefully you will wanna join me.
Thank you very much for all the people who read my stories on here, and I love and appreciated it so much, I still do.